British lad and canadian lass arrested for graffiti in Thailand

01-angry-judge1.jpeg
What’s with the gavel, AC?

A suitable punishment would be to graffiti his forehead with the words 'i am a vandal' in permanent marker pen

I believe that young people are stupid by nature. That's why I don't think they should have the vote till they've earned it somehow - but that's besides the point. :-0

Vandalism is stupid and disrespectful and a thing that stupid young people do. A lot of us were probably guilty of it in some form or another when we were young too.

But... just because it's stupidity done by stupideurs shouldn't means there's no price to pay. And the price shouldn't be a fine IMO. Community service probably makes sense.

I'd like to think that many young people just need good role models and a kick up the ass. That's why I like the idea of national service - minus guns :-0

I'd like to think that many young people just need good role models and a kick up the ass. That's why I like the idea of national service - minus guns :-0

The Army doesn't want them,and,more to the point,it doesn't need them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.