British woman who fled to Syria wants to return to UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
There might be something to be said for having a few high profile returnees who would be prepared to publicise how bad life is under ISIS.

Who knows if she'd do that though with her husband still being out there (assuming he is). For all we know she could have been trained out there to commit terrorist acts in the UK. I guess if she came back she'd be pretty closely monitored.

Maybe and I can see why you have that opinion. It wouldn't sit comfortably with me to give up on kids who have presumably thus far done nothing much wrong though and I like to think if they're given a decent life with a decent family rather than the pair of cunts who have spawned them then there is every chance they would hate their parents rather than the people who have given them that better life.

Everyone of the British ISIS fighters have had the same chances and look where they are now.
I accept it is harsh but the Children should be with their Mother and sadly there should be no place in this country for the mother bit of a catch 22 I know but it is time we as a country drew a line where Islamic extremists are concerned. imho of course

Who knows if she'd do that though with her husband still being out there (assuming he is). For all we know she could have been trained out there to commit terrorist acts in the UK. I guess if she came back she'd be pretty closely monitored.

Firstly, I'm in line with Cibaman on this view point.

To go out publicly and trounce everything that ISIS lay claim to as a way of life puts her as a dead woman walking. She hasn't tried to sneak back in like a lot of others and they're the ones I have suspicions about!

Let her in, debrief her, psychoanalyse her, drug test her and put her under a lie detector, the truth will out. You would have to train for decades to beat the system cleanly.

Secondly, most of you should be ashamed of yourselves to wish death on children that have no say in the way they're brought up or to whom they're borne. It's like saying if you got in a fight and someone wished any kids or family you have were stabbed to death in revenge!

Is that normal thinking...??!

When any of you can find hard evidence at her support of ISIS then I will change my mind on it.

Otherwise you're fucking knob head keyboard warriors to a man/ woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.