British woman who fled to Syria wants to return to UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, I'm in line with Cibaman on this view point.

To go out publicly and trounce everything that ISIS lay claim to as a way of life puts her as a dead woman walking. She hasn't tried to sneak back in like a lot of others and they're the ones I have suspicions about!

Let her in, debrief her, psychoanalyse her, drug test her and put her under a lie detector, the truth will out. You would have to train for decades to beat the system cleanly.

Secondly, most of you should be ashamed of yourselves to wish death on children that have no say in the way they're brought up or to whom they're borne. It's like saying if you got in a fight and someone wished any kids or family you have were stabbed to death in revenge!

Is that normal thinking...??!

When any of you can find hard evidence at her support of ISIS then I will change my mind on it.

Otherwise you're fucking knob head keyboard warriors to a man/ woman.

Good post. Some fucked up opinions on this thread.

To go out publicly and trounce everything that ISIS lay claim to as a way of life puts her as a dead woman walking. She hasn't tried to sneak back in like a lot of others and they're the ones I have suspicions about!

Let her in, debrief her, psychoanalyse her, drug test her and put her under a lie detector, the truth will out. You would have to train for decades to beat the system cleanly.

Secondly, most of you should be ashamed of yourselves to wish death on children that have no say in the way they're brought up or to whom they're borne. It's like saying if you got in a fight and someone wished any kids or family you have were stabbed to death in revenge!

When any of you can find hard evidence at her support of ISIS then I will change my mind on it.

So, Jeremy Kyle it is then. He'd fucking sort her out.........oh, and Graham!

Absolutely agree with this.

One person wished death on the children, two or three said they should stay with their mother in Syria, a few more said the kids should be taken off her and most only mentioned the mother. I think you've over reacted a bit.

Who knows if she'd do that though with her husband still being out there (assuming he is). For all we know she could have been trained out there to commit terrorist acts in the UK. I guess if she came back she'd be pretty closely monitored.

We'd like to think so, although she was supposed to have been closely monitored prior to leaving with the kids. I think this highlights how difficult it is to curtail movement of potential radicalists/terrorists. I remember reading some surveillance info. a while ago which gave an insight into how many people and man hours are required to maintain regular surveillance. The numbers and man hours are quite staggering even for a handful of people. Most of the info. is intelligence based rather than monitoring, so It's not surprising that some slip the net.

One person wished death on the children, two or three said they should stay with their mother in Syria, a few more said the kids should be taken off her and most only mentioned the mother. I think you've over reacted a bit.

I'm not doing this dance with you.

Bombing the family/ staying in Syria is pretty much the same thing, right now as in 'death is near'.

You don't get that? Fine.

Here's your dance floor...

Obviously you think she shouldn't come back.. going off your posts, also I assume you think her children are better off here than there.. so you'd have them adopted and what of their mum.. what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.