British woman who fled to Syria wants to return to UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not doing this dance with you.

Bombing the family/ staying in Syria is pretty much the same thing, right now as in 'death is near'.

You don't get that? Fine.

Here's your dance floor...
Dance floor?
Wtf are you on about?

Obviously you think she shouldn't come back.. going off your posts, also I assume you think her children are better off here than there.. so you'd have them adopted and what of their mum.. what?
You are correct in your assumption. As for the woman, I have no sympathy for someone who chooses to go to a husband who is a member of ISIS. I'll save my sympathy for the thousands of victims of ISIS.

You are correct in your assumption. As for the woman, I have no sympathy for someone who chooses to go to a husband who is a member of ISIS. I'll save my sympathy for the thousands of victims of ISIS.

In that case I agree somewhat. But the woman is an innocent just like her kids, yet made a ridiculous, likely emotional, decision. The kids could do with a better, reasonable parent. Hopefully she can come back and convince everyone/the authorities what a huge mistake she made and can be safe and carry on (with or without mothering her kids)

In that case I agree somewhat. But the woman is an innocent just like her kids, yet made a ridiculous, likely emotional, decision. The kids could do with a better, reasonable parent. Hopefully she can come back and convince everyone/the authorities what a huge mistake she made and can be safe and carry on (with or without mothering her kids)
There are two possibilities with this woman. Either she knew exactly what she was letting herself in for or she is totally stupid. I suspect the former. Whichever is the case, she should not be allowed to bring up her children in this country as she has demonstrated beyond doubt that she is totally unsuitable as a parent.

Note of caution what happens if she is an Isis spy, and wants to return to the UK to then carry out their work.

Perhaps form a "sleeper cell" just like in the Cold War.

Then when she hears a certain phrase on some obscure radio broadcast she becomes activated.

Scarey stuff straight from a John Le Carre novel but could be possible.

Only a couple months ago the picture of a washed up child laying dead on a beach was posted. Sympathy and outrage more needs to be done to help the refugees. How quickly some forget and now couldn't give a toss about the kids in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.