Brown stepping down - What now? [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brown to stand down

10.Goater_Legend said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Go on Gordon!

You might not appeal to the X Factor voters out there or the self centred 'gimme gimme gimme' capitalist scum but you are at least a man and a human. I salute you.
+1

Fuck Cameron

Brown was trying to appeal to x factor voters though. Brown spent more time concentrating on his PR than being a PM! He was on American idol FFS! He then went on Piers Morgan's real life stories to try and improve his image and appeal to these jeremy kyle/X-Factor viewers co-incidently at the time where thefe was speculation about him having a temper and being a bully in the workplace. He also decides to doll up his wife Sarah by wacking some paint on her mug and gettin her some PR by providing some charity work for her in order to attract your 'x factor' voters.

Skashion said:
goose72 said:
Pedantic.

That's me summed up in one word. I was just joking on this occasion though.

Oh, we should get on like a house on fire then. Two pedantic argumentative commies. People's Front of Judea anyone? ;)

Bigga said:
Brown offered to fall on his sword come Aug/ Sept and has now thought 'fook the lot of you, I'm gone now'.

Bigga likes this.

I'll tell you why. He's left no coalition possible. It's now the Tory job and I reckon this country is now even more fecked than before and many of the voters for Cameron will regret getting on Brown's back before too long.

Mark my words.
Agreed.

Bigga said:
Brown offered to fall on his sword come Aug/ Sept and has now thought 'fook the lot of you, I'm gone now'.

Bigga likes this.

I'll tell you why. He's left no coalition possible. It's now the Tory job and I reckon this country is now even more fecked than before and many of the voters for Cameron will regret getting on Brown's back before too long.

Mark my words.
Spot on

Bigga said:

Bigga likes this.

Mark my words.

Brown offered to fall on his sword in Aug/Sep for one reason only.... a last ditch desperate attempt to keep a party in power that the people of this country don't want.

foxy said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
+1

Fuck Cameron

Brown was trying to appeal to x factor voters though. Brown spent more time concentrating on his PR than being a PM! He was on American idol FFS! He then went on Piers Morgan's real life stories to try and improve his image and appeal to these jeremy kyle/X-Factor viewers co-incidently at the time where thefe was speculation about him having a temper and being a bully in the workplace. He also decides to doll up his wife Sarah by wacking some paint on her mug and gettin her some PR by providing some charity work for her in order to attract your 'x factor' voters.

You need to ask WHY he felt forced to do that!

I'll give you a hint. People got on his back that he was 'dour'. Fook me, he's a politician, not an actor! Getting on his case that Cameron had more 'personality'. Who gives a fook? The MTV generation does, that's who. Tell me why Clegg was more popular on TV? Because he's 'handsome'. Fook me, what a shallow nation, this is!

Brown is the best politician of the lot, but his face never fit.

It really is THAT simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.