Brown stepping down - What now? [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brown to stand down

alextrueblue said:
skashion you heart labour i get it! Anyone who champions gordon brown and his welfare loving party is either a sponge or a person doing one of those thousands of meaningless jobs that the tories will rightly ky-bosh for the good of the economy.

This is the reason people dont want you posh right wing wankers in power so how about you live under the threat of losing your job when a new goverment comes in and see how you feel about it.

alextrueblue said:
skashion you heart labour i get it! Anyone who champions gordon brown and his welfare loving party is either a sponge or a person doing one of those thousands of meaningless jobs that the tories will rightly ky-bosh for the good of the economy.

Yeah who needs fully qualified Nurses,and Older Mature Teachers, sack the lot of them and get younger cheaper staff, top idea!
Lets bring back YOP/YT Schemes were you train as a Trolley collector for Lord Tesco`s. I`m off to the local doctors to get my hand surgically removed from my face,before he closes his surgery as well .I may take a walk through the local park before they sell that to the rags for a car park....: (

I don't actually believe that Clegg instigated Brown going.

The New Labour party have been sharpening their knives for a while.

mackenzie said:
I don't actually believe that Clegg instigated Brown going.

The New Labour party have been sharpening their knives for a while.
I believe that, if they'd had a genuine choice then he would never have been elected to the leadership in the first place. They all knew what he was like.

ManCityTom said:
alextrueblue said:

This is the reason people dont want you posh right wing wankers in power so how about you live under the threat of losing your job when a new goverment comes in and see how you feel about it.

you fucking tool, i am a railway contracter! granted i earn a lot of money, but i'm sick of fucking scumbag croungers who see their giro/sick money/benefits as a wage and not as an emergency measure to stop them from starving, freezing to death! The jobs that would go, would be the meaningless ones created by labour, don't worry with a lab-lib alliance your giro will be safe for a while yet!<br /><br />-- Mon May 10, 2010 6:51 pm --<br /><br />
ManCityTom said:
alextrueblue said:

you fucking tool, i am a railway contracter! granted i earn a lot of money, but i'm sick of fucking scumbag croungers who see their giro/sick money/benefits as a wage and not as an emergency measure to stop them from starving, freezing to death! The jobs that would go, would be the meaningless ones created by labour, don't worry with a lab-lib alliance your giro will be safe for a while yet!

To be honest if the Lib Dems join in with Labour they will be toast come the next election! Which will come sooner or later, I beleive that's what many Senior Tories actually want, Brown can put together a rainbow coalition, but how much are the English prepared to give to Scotland just to save Labours skin.

The Tories will walk the next election and will be in power for 20 years, which even to me is a bad thing

Ducado said:
To be honest if the Lib Dems join in with Labour they will be toast come the next election! Which will come sooner or later, I beleive that's what many Senior Tories actually want, Brown can put together a rainbow coalition, but how much are the English prepared to give to Scotland just to save Labours skin.

The Tories will walk the next election and will be in power for 20 years, which even to me is a bad thing

Dunno about the SNP, but Plaid have said the price of their 3 MP's support in any coalition government is an extra £300 million a year pumped into the Welsh economy.

Disgusting.

Cheesy said:
Ducado said:

Dunno about the SNP, but Plaid have said the price of their 3 MP's support in any coalition government is an extra £300 million a year pumped into the Welsh economy.

Disgusting.

Heard similar earlier.

They can eff off imho.

If the Lib/Lab/fookwit pact goes ahead then it is a complete travesty.

We need only two parties to agree; anything else is a shambles.

Well the Lib Dems have got a promise of a referendum on AV

I doubt the British people will be very forgiving to Labour and the Lib Dems

Cheesy said:

Presumably if they managed to pass it off as a second homes allowance that would be of some small comfort to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.