Brown stepping down - What now? [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brown to stand down

kiam06 said:
Cheesy said:
Rubbish.

Besides anything else a Lib/Lab coalition wouldn't have an overall majority anyway. They's have to rely on Plaid/SNP/Greens, etc. It would be a fcuking disaster.

So so wrong but I won't even attempt to explain why as there is obviously no point.

No, go on, have a go. Please!

While you're at it, answer me these questions...

Do you work full time?
Got a mortgage?
Got kids?

mackenzie said:
It is quite transparent what Mandelsson is doing. Buying time to get a new "voter friendly" leader in place and win another Election within 12 months or so. One that he endorses.

It's crap. And this is not about the National Interest, but that tw*t and his power.

spot on.

what a shower of twats the labour party are, self gain is all that matters.

de niro said:
mackenzie said:
It is quite transparent what Mandelsson is doing. Buying time to get a new "voter friendly" leader in place and win another Election within 12 months or so. One that he endorses.

It's crap. And this is not about the National Interest, but that tw*t and his power.

spot on.

Yep. This stinks to high heaven :-(

As for the Lib Dems wanting PR... why should they? They're fcuking loving this.

Cheesy said:
kiam06 said:
So so wrong but I won't even attempt to explain why as there is obviously no point.

Do you work full time?
Got a mortgage?
Got kids?

Even if he doesn't, he's the world's biggest City fan, and that should be enough for anybody.<br /><br />-- Mon May 10, 2010 6:37 pm --<br /><br />
Cheesy said:
de niro said:
spot on.

Yep. This stinks to high heaven :-(

As for the Lib Dems wanting PR... why should they? They're fcuking loving this.

Because then they'll get to do this all the bloody time!

de niro said:
mackenzie said:

spot on.

But it's exactly waht the Tories did to Thatcher. "Well Margaret, I'm 100% behind you and you're the best leader of the country and I will support you against Heseltine in the second round but he might win and we're all screwed so off you go dear."

Skashion said:
Cheesy said:

Do you work full time?
Got a mortgage?
Got kids?

Even if he doesn't, he's the world's biggest City fan, and that should be enough for anybody.

LOL. At least that's cheered me up a bit :-)

Ricster said:
Now that Gordon Brown has stepped down, and if the LD's go with Labour when they haven't got a leader, does this mean Nick Clegg will be PM?

It would be Milliband. Ed Balls would go for it too, but only for show.

Ricster said:
Now that Gordon Brown has stepped down, and if the LD's go with Labour when they haven't got a leader, does this mean Nick Clegg will be PM?

That ballbag brown will stay in the hotseat for a while yet. He said something about staying where he is for stability, although he'll be gone by the time the party conference comes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.