Bruno Guimaraes

If it got us Bruno G and it was only a loan for Oscar then i`d do it but Oscar could certainly make it at City but the premier league wekk in week out experience would do him good imo.

Newcastle I'd expect wouldn't want a loan they'd want him permanently! With palmer going for 45m we would expect us to ask for at least 35m 40m

Whats our sales pitch?

OK Bruno, we want you to go from being idolised on the Tyne by the Geordie faithful as the next coming to sit on our bench and come on when Rodri gets tired.
You'll get to play all the Carabou Cup games and the FA Cup games up to the quarter final and the odd dead rubber in the Champs League.

Whats not to like?

Whats our sales pitch?

OK Bruno, we want you to go from being idolised on the Tyne by the Geordie faithful as the next coming to sit on our bench and come on when Rodri gets tired.
You'll get to play all the Carabou Cup games and the FA Cup games up to the quarter final and the odd dead rubber in the Champs League.

Whats not to like?

We can pay him big petrodollars under the table though.

Whats our sales pitch?

Whats not to like?
no if we bought him he'd play as an 8.

Newcastle I'd expect wouldn't want a loan they'd want him permanently! With palmer going for 45m we would expect us to ask for at least 35m 40m
I bet they would, but i'd be well pissed off if we let Bobb go.
We need to protect our future and stop improving the teams around us.
We have Bernie and Kev who will need replacing next season and we can't keep buying players.

We should 100% loan Bobb to them if it gets the deal done.

Even without Bobb we have a perfect mix of wide players. We have a controller for each side (Grealish left, Bernardo right) and we have a 1v1 demon for each side (Doku left, Savinho right).

Bobb needs a loan, his minutes are almost non-existent with us next season.

Whats our sales pitch?

Whats not to like?
He can play as an 8 as he does most of the time

Not only a 6 like Philips

70 mil plus Phillips?
If they can get a tune out of Phillips they have a 40 million player and they win
If they can't surely he's still worth 15 so not a huge loss.
Either way we get our man and release some wages.
Newcastle get their big sale and a chance they have a replacement.
Hopefully the Saudis keep an eye on blue moon and I've just talked them into it ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.