Bruno Guimaraes

To be fair that’s the first rule of any negotiation- maintain that you are a reluctant seller and force the buyer to pay over the odds. Newcastle are hardly likely to start issuing statements saying they are tempted to cash in!
There was nothing in the recent interview from their CEO he is being sold.

Have you ever noticed Khaldoon advertising City players for sale in his end of season video?
No but has anyone activated his release clause last month? They aren't selling him this time around. The chance has gone and more than likely Newcastle will price him out of a move rather than sell him less than the lapsed release clause. On top of that he has bought a new place which gives the impression he happy to stay in the north-east. To be honest he isn't worth the hassle either.

Last edited:
Massively underestimating how hard the position is to play.
I realise that, but unless you get a really top dm in anyone will find it tough and even someone like guimares coming in for 85-100m.

Just think he has the skills maybe the last pre season and community shield games could be a start then league cup games and constant work on training pitch could get him there. Even Rodri had mixed games when he first came in.

Bruno wants the move. City have been given the signal. The Newcastle staff are well aware.

However he has the utmost respect for the Newcastle fans. I am told there is no chance he will force a move via the media or a transfer request. It’s down to City to find an agreement with Newcastle. No intention to match the release clause.
Another one of the “I am told” head the balls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.