Bruno Guimaraes

I just don't see why we're worried about the fee. He's an establised PL midfielder and the market has already been set for this type of player.

No-one gave a shit when clubs spent £105 & £115mill on Rice, Fernandez and Caceido respectively, last summer and Guimaraes isn't worse than any of those.

If we want him, and for me he's exactly what we need, just pay the money!
I think everyone else are overpaying out of desperation to catch us up, those players are nowhere near worth that much
£80m is about right. Seems to be the new £50m. Hope we dont pay these kind of prices, we dont need to.

Is it just me that thinks gvardiol could be cover for Rodri? Has all the tools to do a decent job there. Sign a left back like Gutierrez to cover at left back job done .
Maybe. But I seem to recall Stones doing that cover job either for Rodri or Ferno and the experiment ended badly. The big problem is that Rods is so fukin good at his job that when he is missing we suffer. Perhaps there is something to learn from how Spain reacted to his loss in the England game.

Just ignore him. I enjoy you posting on here and I’m sure most others do too. Those kind of posts is what makes this forum fun in the summer
I really appreciate anyone who enjoyed the information I gave. However I will not continue to post ‘what I’ve been told’ here anymore. The vultures await in the shadows for some wrong information.

I really appreciate yours and everyone else’s support over the time I have posted the information given to me.

I will only comment on some of the information I have already given for this season.

Once again thanks.

I really appreciate anyone who enjoyed the information I gave. However I will not continue to post ‘what I’ve been told’ here anymore. The vultures await in the shadows for some wrong information.

I really appreciate yours and everyone else’s support over the time I have posted the information given to me.

I will only comment on some of the information I have already given for this season.

Once again thanks.
I’d be happy if you DM’d me any info you receive. Always grateful for little snippets when given in good faith.

Once again thanks.

In fairness to you and anybody who posts information on here, there will always be some who try to be smartarses , criticise and insist that information given in good faith is not to be trusted.

Many of us enjoy reading what is offered and are grateful to those taking the trouble to post. We can after all choose what to believe or not, but there is absolutely no need for abuse etc.

Social media is a cesspit and some people who use it are a disgrace and sadly don't know where the boundaries of decency are.

Sadly you have been affected by this abuse, Good luck in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.