Bruno Guimaraes

Bruno would be great at city & allow Rodri more freedom. Rodri, Kova & Bruno is a great selection

I doubt those 3 would ever play together, would be 2 of them plus Foden or KDB.
Fantastic options, These 5 for the 3 places is great. There is always Nunes/Lewis to help out there as well. We would be well-stocked in central midfield.

I just mean to select from. We could actually rest Rodri in some games with Kova & Bruno. I think Kova has another year in him
More, IMO. He only turned 30 this month. He has three more years on his contract as well. I reckon at least a couple of years more with us, and then Saudi/MLS, or he could see out his contract with us and then go back to Croatia for free, for example.

Guimares is the better player when compared with Paqueta.

I'd bet on that...

I don’t know about better, I think Paqueta is incredibly talented, but I think Bruno is a better target. His skill set is rarer - there’s not many players who can play 6 and 8 equally well and be creative from deep and around the box.

Wingers/Attacking midfielder hybrids are common as muck really, there’s a new £100m one every year.

Rodri-Bruno-Foden could be a midfield until 2030.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.