Bruno Guimaraes

I don’t know about better, I think Oaqueta is incredibly talented, but I think Bruno is a better target. His skill set is rarer - there’s not many players who can play 6 and 8 equally well and be creative from deep and around the box.

Wingers/Attacking midfielder hybrids are common as muck really, there’s a new £100m one every year.

Rodri-Bruno-Foden could be a midfield until 2030.

From limited viewing I just prefer the Newcastle player. When England played Brazil recently, I thought Paqueta was a bit of a liability - not ability wise, just he looked often reckless and from memory could well have been sent off. He seems to get away with a lot of niggling and intentional fouling.

Both a similar age so nothing in that. I'd imagine Newcastle wouldn't be easy to deal with from a financial aspect.

Release clause mean very little if the selling club completely ignores said clause. Harry Kane was on up until Spurs completely dissmissed the sale.

Surely if there is a release clause in the contract the selling club can’t ignore it.
Liverpool did. Villa took their time with Jack Grealish. Newcastle United's owners were not completely stupid when they renewed Bruno Guimarares' contract. Josko Gvardiol's tranfer didn't instantaneously happen either.

Last edited:
Release clause mean very little if the selling club completely ignores said clause. Harry Kane was on up until Spurs completely dissmissed the sale.
In Kanes case there were no release clause, just gentlemans agreement between him and Levy and Levy shat on that agreement

In Kanes case there were no release clause, just gentlemans agreement between him and Levy and Levy shat on that agreement
Still didn't happen. The selling club always has a say. Same with us and Bernardo Silva.

I saw no evidence that Harry Kane had a release clause. He claimed to have a gentleman's agreement with Levy. You can't ignore a contractual release clause it is legally binding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.