Bruno Guimaraes

From limited viewing I just prefer the Newcastle player. When England played Brazil recently, I thought Paqueta was a bit of a liability - not ability wise, just he looked often reckless and from memory could well have been sent off. He seems to get away with a lot of niggling and intentional fouling.

Both a similar age so nothing in that. I'd imagine Newcastle wouldn't be easy to deal with from a financial aspect.
would depend on need to get bookd
allegedly

Surely if there is a release clause in the contract the selling club can’t ignore it.
Would agree with this if in the contract but think it then moves on to when the payments are made - cash up front , spread over life of contract etc. Would imagine every buying club would want a discount for up front payments whilst the sellers want the cash up front without the discount. Think this is the dance that takes place under these circumstances.

I saw no evidence that Harry Kane had a release clause. He claimed to have a gentleman's agreement with Levy. You can't ignore a contractual release clause it is legally binding.

Ray does seem to be biting back at the release clause part doesn’t he?

I saw no evidence that Harry Kane had a release clause. He claimed to have a gentleman's agreement with Levy. You can't ignore a contractual release clause it is legally binding.
It looked on until the selling club pulled the plug. Newcastle can do the same to a player who has a good amount of time left on his current deal

Mad that anyone thinks this lad is anywhere near good enough for us

He punches his fist to the crowd when he makes a tackle, and that's enough to think it's a no from me

If I've missed something fair enough, but just dont see him as a City player

It looked on until the selling club pulled the plug. Newcastle can do the same to a player who has a good amount of time left on his current deal
No they can't if he has a release clause. We are simply responsible for making the payment to Newcastle that the contract stipulates. There is contract law that clubs have to follow here. They can't just do whatever they feel like. If he doesn't have a release clause then it is a different matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.