Bruno Guimaraes

Agreed but Newcastle still hold the advantage.
If Eddie Howe is to be trusted, there is a release clause.

Therefore we know what it takes to buy him, should we wish to do so.

Newcastle would be powerless.

You're just showing you don’t understand how release clauses work.

Have you graduated from the Nick Harris school of logic?

You are highly confident on this but still think there is a twist.
I am neither confident nor unsure on Bruno coming in. I do not know who is coming in or not. All I know is, if a player has a release clause and its an active release clause, when its triggered and the player has agreed terms with the triggering club, then its a done deal. The primary club can not do anything about it, except to accept the money and part ways with the player. Its a legally-binding contract, whether the primary club wants to lose the player or not!

I am neither confident nor unsure on Bruno coming in. I do not know who is coming in or not. All I know is, if a player has a release clause and its an active release clause, when its triggered and the player has agreed terms with the triggering club, then its a done deal. The primary club can not do anything about it, except to accept the money and part ways with the player. Its a legally-binding contract, whether the primary club wants to lose the player or not!
I do understand that but there is also the Arsenal/Liverpool caveat. What Liverpool did was they got more money the following season for Luis Suarez. Newcastle could still bide their time. That is the twist part for me.

Pulled what plug? He was under contract to Spurs AND DID NOT HAVE A RELEASE CLAUSE...
But he wanted to leave and we offered good money. It looked all set for the move. He even went on strike afterwards because of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.