Bruno Guimaraes

Not sure about that as there were 3 central midfielders signed by PL clubs last year for over £100m: Rice, Caicedo and Fernandez.

Guimareas is about the same level as Rice and comfortably better than Chelsea's 2.

Given a further year has also passed and prices tend to go up, I'd say £100m is probably a decent fee, actually.

He’s what the teams needs isn’t he? I was shocked to see he had the most distance covered in the premier league this season? Some stat that and it’s arguably the most important signing we need this summer? We know sales are going to happen even with the fringe/loan players so I would prefer us to get this done at the release clause and then anything else can be sorted as situations evolve?

He’s what the teams needs isn’t he? I was shocked to see he had the most distance covered in the premier league this season? Some stat that and it’s arguably the most important signing we need this summer? We know sales are going to happen even with the fringe/loan players so I would prefer us to get this done at the release clause and then anything else can be sorted as situations evolve?
Wouldn’t you prefer Neves

If we pay anywhere near £100m for Bruno G then somethings wrong.

We’ve already pissed £100m up the wall on Phillips and M.Nunes.

Offer £65m max.

Yes. The more I think about this the more I think it won’t happen at that price. Think we will look elsewhere.

Wouldn’t you prefer Neves

Not me personally mate as right now I think Bruno is the better player , great age and knows this league inside out now and would ball in our team and under Pep? Haven’t seen much of Neves but he could spend his one potential year under Pep possibly struggling to get used to the pace of the premier league and champions league in one go in a team like ours?

Yes. The more I think about this the more I think it won’t happen at that price. Think we will look elsewhere.

For who though mate? People want Neves and he’s going to be £100m as well? Chelsea fucked the market and the genuine talent is now them sort of prices?

Not me personally mate as right now I think Bruno is the better player , great age and knows this league inside out now and would ball in our team and under Pep? Haven’t seen much of Neves but he could spend his one potential year under Pep possibly struggling to get used to the pace of the premier league and champions league in one go in a team like ours?

Proven in the EPL already , thats why Im more for Bruno than for Neves.

Rodri - Guimmares would be colossal.

Just a thought. Would either club or either player be interested in a Grealish, Guimaraes swap? Same transfer value. Only thinking that as Jack hasn’t had a great season. Doku is preferred over Jack by Pep. And maybe Jack is looking to move on to get more game time? Jack would play every week at Newcastle. And the Geordies would worship him and would love to have him in their team. Then again, what I’m posting could be total bollocks. Hence why I don’t often post in the transfer threads. :-)

Proven in the EPL already , thats why Im more for Bruno than for Neves.

Rodri - Guimmares would be colossal.

Agreed mate, they could alternate who pushes in and who sits in games and both have a brilliant passing range, it’s easily the most important position signing we need to make this summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.