Bruno Guimaraes

1- I think you don't negotiate when there is a release clause
That's correct but release clauses in England are only enforceable by the player, remember Suarez and Arsenal's £40,000,001.00 bid. The player would need to sue the club for breach of contract in the event they said no. They would win their case. But it would likely take longer than a transfer window to resolve.

Covered the most distance in the league this year. Pep will love that.
A Brazilian that can cover lots of ground, tackle, score and assist? The last Brazilian we had like that wasn’t to bad. I do see similar traits with Guimaraes and Fernandinho. A choice of Guimaraes, Kovacic and Rodri wouldn’t be bad at all.

He would be a great addition. I'm not sure he will though. He seems pretty loyal to Newcastle so my best guess if he's moving is that it's over to another league

He would be a great addition. I'm not sure he will though. He seems pretty loyal to Newcastle so my best guess if he's moving is that it's over to another league
for me its almost certain that he leaves. can see arsenal, us or psg triggering the clause.
hope its city though.

dont want to think about arsenal getting bruno and a decent striker like gyökeres.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.