Bruno Guimaraes

Then we will not be getting stronger and the other teans will start to catch us .
We finished last season with 91 points and that's with KDB missing half of it and Haaland being out for 6 weeks. We will still be the favorites to win the league next season, and rightfully so.

That being said, I would like us another midfielder to give Rodri some rest. We are royally fucked if he ever gets hurt.

We finished last season with 91 points and that's with KDB missing half of it and Haaland being out for 6 weeks.
Teams have become stronger. Teams will strengthen once more in this transfer window. Haaland will still miss sitters, get injured and score boatloads. KdB has reached the twilight of his super-powers. From now onwards, it is downhill for him, accumulation of injuries and ageing. It is inevitable, injuries await him this upcoming season. Once he is out, Haaland's chances of ghosting and not getting service increases and he goes into a drought.

KdB is no longer in his 20s, his injuries take longer to recover from. He will take time to come to form once his injury free or if he comes back red hot in form, like last season, he will dip like he did once more.

We will still be the favorites to win the league next season, and rightfully so.
The season has not even started and you think we are the favourites. Pride and arrogance comes before the fall. What you claim is not confidence, but arrogance.

United, thought they would always win the title, 10 year drought has really proven otherwise. Bayern won it on the last day in 2022/23 season and went to lose it in 2023/24, I am sure they were the favourites and they thought they would win it AGAIN.

We remove our foot off the gas, we will be dethroned and that is a fact. We can not be resting on past laurels and glory. We need to improve as our competitors are improving. I guess it is just the half EMPTY type of person in me talking and you are the half FULL type!

That being said, I would like us another midfielder to give Rodri some rest. We are royally fucked if he ever gets hurt.
Yes we would be royally *****, if we do not get Rodri cover and also I hope we get in another player that will contribute heavily on G/A, that can slot in the middle alongside Phil when Kev is injured or rotated!
I hope from the wing too, Savio can put in the G/A numbers. If it is not Savio coming, whoever it is, he needs to put in the numbers!
Nonetheless, these players have proven how special they are and they have dug deep and did what they had to do to win it in the end, but I still want us to take precautions and not take things for granted!

We finished last season with 91 points and that's with KDB missing half of it and Haaland being out for 6 weeks. We will still be the favorites to win the league next season, and rightfully so.

Being favorite doesn't mean we'll win it.

Kev is a year older more injury prone and so is Erling. So missing some games should be normal and expected.

I think Arsenal was just as good this season. If they improve, we need to improve to match. Also, there's the problem of Real Madrid on the continent. Theyve certainly gotten better. And we should too.

Being favorite doesn't mean we'll win it.

Kev is a year older more injury prone and so is Erling. So missing some games should be normal and expected.

I think Arsenal was just as good this season. If they improve, we need to improve to match. Also, there's the problem of Real Madrid on the continent. Theyve certainly gotten better. And we should too.

Exactly! We need at least one top player every summer to keep others on their toes and push the squad on so there is no complacency

Exactly! We need at least one top player every summer to keep others on their toes and push the squad on so there is no complacency
Talk of only Savio coming in this summer is not a good sign for me, hopefully that's not true

We need a refresh, especially in midfield and wide right, are we holding back for next summer and a new boss?

Talk of only Savio coming in this summer is not a good sign for me, hopefully that's not true

We need a refresh, especially in midfield and wide right, are we holding back for next summer and a new boss?

Nah mate, I think Pep will stay to be honest and it doesn’t make sense with transfers as the new guy will be in the same style and mould of football within the ethos ingrained in the club now? For example, I know some aren’t on the same page but Frimpong is a no brainer for me and Pep could really improve him and have some fun with him but say Alonso came in next summer then it’s a guy he already loves and would want?

Nah mate, I think Pep will stay to be honest and it doesn’t make sense with transfers as the new guy will be in the same style and mould of football within the ethos ingrained in the club now? For example, I know some aren’t on the same page but Frimpong is a no brainer for me and Pep could really improve him and have some fun with him but say Alonso came in next summer then it’s a guy he already loves and would want?
I have always felt Pep would sign another extension but if that's the case would we not expect a reasonable refresh this summer.

Arsenal ran us close last season, too close for comfort and I am sure they will add again this summer.

I have always felt Pep would sign another extension but if that's the case would we not expect a reasonable refresh this summer.

Arsenal ran us close last season, too close for comfort and I am sure they will add again this summer.

But if Tolm reckons it’s 4 players then that would be a pretty big refresh in itself? As long as they are players who could come in and actually be good enough to start? For example, if Phillips goes and Bruno G or Neves come in then that’s a huge upgrade? Same if Gomez goes and Frimpong comes in then that’s a big improvement?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.