Geronimo Rulli
James Rodriguez
Ricardo Rodriguez
Thiago Alcantara
Victor Valdes
Ante Coric
Marlos Moreno

and this is not anywhere the full list

Either City are taking a scattergun appraoch to player recruitment or these rumours are bullshit you choose

I would point out some of those it was reported that City had offered the release clause... supposedly

All I am saying is not to believe 95% what you read in the media or twitter. These days most media reports are based on previous media reports based on some blog website mediawatch on F365 highlights how some of these rumours which are reported as facts can be based on some spurious websites it makes interesting reading

Rumours so far

Paul Pogba
Luis Suarez
Toni Kroos
John Stones
Leroy Sane
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Gabriel Jesus
Aymeric Laporte
Leonardo Bonucci
Claudio Bravo
Bruno Peres
Geronimo Rulli
James Rodriguez
Ricardo Rodriguez
Thiago Alcantara
Victor Valdes
Ante Coric
Marlos Moreno

and this is not anywhere the full list

Either City are taking a scattergun appraoch to player recruitment or these rumours are bullshit you choose

I would point out some of those it was reported that City had offered the release clause... supposedly

All I am saying is not to believe 95% what you read in the media or twitter. These days most media reports are based on previous media reports based on some blog website mediawatch on F365 highlights how some of these rumours which are reported as facts can be based on some spurious websites it makes interesting reading

See that's a different stance (95%) to 'guarantee' that the city press officers categorically don't do stuff off the record, they do... I also agree regarding media outlets, they're saturated and full of tripe, this has become a consequence to sourcing as it's inevitably led to digital Chinese whispers, which has 100% killed the tabloid papers... I think it's also notable in peps first press conference however, that he alludes to the British press getting hold of info better than any country he's worked in, that again suggests leaks..... What happens with a seed is it eventually grows, there are 4 people on here who I know personally, with direct access to the info, unfortunately it gets diluted and people become needy as fuck, eventually 'he said 'she said' begins...

Anyway, like I said, you're entitled to your opinion bud!!

See that's a different stance (95%) to 'guarantee' that the city press officers categorically don't do stuff off the record, they do... I also agree regarding media outlets, they're saturated and full of tripe, this has become a consequence to sourcing as it's inevitably led to digital Chinese whispers, which has 100% killed the tabloid papers... I think it's also notable in peps first press conference however, that he alludes to the British press getting hold of info better than any country he's worked in, that again suggests leaks..... What happens with a seed is it eventually grows, there are 4 people on here who I know personally, with direct access to the info, unfortunately it gets diluted and people become needy as fuck, eventually 'he said 'she said' begins...

Anyway, like I said, you're entitled to your opinion bud!!

I never said guarantee I said 95% of what people read is bullshit therefore just because 20 outlets have a story does not make the story true

Anyway I am not hijacking this thread so all I would say I hope people dont base their opinion of what City are doing with this and any other transfer on what they read. Like you I am aware of a very small number of people who post stuff on this website in good faith who I trust when it comes to transfers

That said the small bits I have seen of Peres on youtube seem to highlight he is very pacy and I am think this is a huge point in his favour when it comes to Pep's way of playing his fullbacks so I can see why we might be interested we shall see

Are we still arguing over £2m? Surely not?

Mate....this is just how Txiki seems to work...did the same with Sterling last season...Txiki doesnt like paying the asking(which I'm not knocking for) and will only do so on his 3rd attempt....If its true that we just 2mil short, I would expect us to go back in for him with the asking after we've given them a week or two to think about it....I think Peres will be a city player but Txiki just playing the game..I find it frustrating but sadly, thats just the way it is....

Mate....this is just how Txiki seems to work...did the same with Sterling last season...Txiki doesnt like paying the asking(which I'm not knocking for) and will only do so on his 3rd attempt....If its true that we just 2mil short, I would expect us to go back in for him with the asking after we've given them a week or two to think about it....I think Peres will be a city player but Txiki just playing the game..I find it frustrating but sadly, thats just the way it is....
You are probably right.
And highly annoying considering that we end up paying the asking price after all, eventually.

You are probably right.
And highly annoying considering that we end up paying the asking price after all, eventually.

Haha very true! We'll haggle for a couple of weeks and end up paying the asking price anyway! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.