Bruno Peres

Yet he played 13 games for them.

Including three of the four promotion matches.

People's reactions to our loan players infuriates me so much.

Harry Kane couldn't get a game for Leicester a year before he was scoring 20 goals in a season.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ews/man-city-peres-signing-guardiola-11607180

Man City stance on Peres confirmed

But City sources have indicated that the club has NEVER expressed any interest in signing the former Santos player.

But Guardiola wants to see how Zabaleta bounces back from his injury problems and is also interested in seeing how youngsters like Pablo Maffeo and James Horsfield shape up.

Zabaleta & Maffeo & Horsfield ? Are you kidding me ? lol

Anyone ever heard of this guy before? Seems to be a prick when asked if he's reliable

Jonathan Smith
@jonnysmiffy
Multimedia freelance journalist & Manchester City correspondent for ESPN. Views my own.
Looking at some of his other City stories he has been quite positive in his views.As a non Twitter watcher i have no idea if he is a prick.

Anyone ever heard of this guy before? Seems to be a prick when asked if he's reliable

Just posted this is twitter rumours...he's a new one on me, never heard of him...reports in Italy this morning are his club have asked Peres to leave training...so maybe a deal is close, maybe not....too many different reports at present to know for sure what is going on...Torino team bus are reportedly taking the the squad to Bormio tomorrow so maybe we find out one way or the other in the next 24hours...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ews/man-city-peres-signing-guardiola-11607180

Man City stance on Peres confirmed

But City sources have indicated that the club has NEVER expressed any interest in signing the former Santos player.

But Guardiola wants to see how Zabaleta bounces back from his injury problems and is also interested in seeing how youngsters like Pablo Maffeo and James Horsfield shape up.

bit underwhelming all this.

I thought we didn't like Pellegrini because he didn't give our academy players a chance. Yet we want Pep to buy new players for every possible eventuality. I'm confused now.

He's a good guy, but has no inside info. Similar to MEN, recycles and re-brands news from other sources.

Speaking of MEN, that quip about Maffeo etc is sketchy in the extreme.

Those who put a lot of trust in bringing kids along will finally get their wish. Looks like we're going to pick from with it as we wait for Sagna to return and Zaba to get fit.

Who knows, maybe the truth lies somewhere in between, and we contacted Torino, know their asking fee, have an agreement with the players' representatives, but put on hold the deal as we still have Zabaleta and Maffeo alongside Sagna. I'm just guessing, of course, but I really don't think it can be true that we were never interested, after all these reportings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.