Bruno Peres

Jonathan Smith
@jonnysmiffy
Multimedia freelance journalist & Manchester City correspondent for ESPN. Views my own.
Looking at some of his other City stories he has been quite positive in his views.As a non Twitter watcher i have no idea if he is a prick.

'All views my own' then a statement that looks like its come directly fed from the club.. hmmm

Either the club want to let us know the transfer is off, or they want to Torino to think we are walking.

It could be another brief from City, they have done a lot of that this summer. Not so much who we are in for, but who they have stepped away from/no longer interest.

Peres is one of the names which I suggested yesterday could be one of the four agreed deals, although that was before these reports Zabba is could now staying?

We're at the business end of things now, so plenty will be put out of their misery very soon!

It could be another brief from City, they have done a lot of that this summer. Not so much who we are in for, but who they have stepped away from/no longer interest.

Peres is one of the names which I suggested yesterday could be one of the four agreed deals, although that was before these reports Zabba is could now staying?

We're at the business end of things now, so plenty will be put out of their misery very soon!

I hope so Tolm, I don't think this transfer forum could take another fortnight with no real news.

'All views my own' then a statement that looks like its come directly fed from the club.. hmmm

Either the club want to let us know the transfer is off, or they want to Torino to think we are walking.
I just find it strange that we now allegedly have Zaba staying for another year and we now state we have never shown an interest in Peres,which is a pity as he looks pretty handy.To be fair ... who the fuck knows at the moment.

I just find it strange that we now allegedly have Zaba staying for another year and we now state we have never shown an interest in Peres,which is a pity as he looks pretty handy.To be fair ... who the fuck knows at the moment.

I've said this all along - there is a game of bluff and counter bluff going on within our existing squad.

Yaya, Kolarov, Zabba, all players who can be considered surplus, entitled to big pay-offs, clubs low-balling, etc.

City have tried to play it too clever, briefing against Auba, Pogba, Kroos - all not without foundation.

I'll reserve judgement on calling this window amateur night- especially when we have the cash.

This particular transfer has confused me out of all particularly because it's one that's needed refreshing for years not just last season and the one player that's been linked constantly, we're not even interested in according to new developments. But I have noticed that Di Marzio hasn't commented on this transfer and he's supposed to be the all seeing Serie A guy.

This particular transfer has confused me out of all particularly because it's one that's needed refreshing for years not just last season and the one player that's been linked constantly, we're not even interested in according to new developments. But I have noticed that Di Marzio hasn't commented on this transfer and he's supposed to be the all seeing Serie A guy.
Ric though said while back that we were interested in Peres... confusing

Ric though said while back that we were interested in Peres... confusing

Never mind Ric, there have been ongoing reports, including today, that we are in on Peres.

Did the media make up the bids we allegedly made and had rejected? Maybe, but there's a lot of smoke here and it seems strange for there to be no fire.

We haven't bought a RB under 30 since 2008!

I've said this all along - there is a game of bluff and counter bluff going on within our existing squad.

Yaya, Kolarov, Zabba, all players who can be considered surplus, entitled to big pay-offs, clubs low-balling, etc.

City have tried to play it too clever, briefing against Auba, Pogba, Kroos - all not without foundation.

I'll reserve judgement on calling this window amateur night- especially when we have the cash.
People are too quick with a load of shit statements like the one you refer to "amateur night".I can only think that some don`t even have the basic knowledge as to how long and time consuming some transfers take.
"He`s available,he wants to come" they shout.If only it was that easy.Thats one reason I never shout you down when things don`t work out as planned as I fully understand how the goalposts can be moved from one club and that then starts the domino affect down the line.
Thats what makes the transfer season so nail biting and at times infuriating,but I have every confidence in our Club to get some of their targets over the next few weeks and even days I would assume.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.