Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

First time I've seen him tonight, don't think he's ready for us this season. Needs a year in the Spanish league then come back to us next season where he could be 4th choice. If not we sell him and get a profit. We've got some promising youngsters at the minute though, very exciting.

Keep him close, unless he is going to play FIRST TEAM FOOTBALL in a good quality league. He already has the work rate, and can get from box to box for 90 minutes, handle a tackle and can obviously get into the box for a goal. I'd keep him IF he fits in under the Age 21 rule. If not, we simply don't have room under the caps and he will have to develop elsewhere and take the place of someone in the future.

Like him.

I like the kid but Zucu definitely needs a spell out on loan to a club who is playing in Europe or is pushing for European qualification.

A year of regular first team football will serve him much better than the odd cup game with us.

Might even improve his finishing...

Surely there should be some Prem teams looking at him for a loan and not just from the bottom end of the table. If he was to spend the year at Southampton, Everton or Newcastle he would feature pretty regularly.

I have been consistently impressed with him in each performance. Don't think you can blame him for the shot that hit the crossbar as it was basically just a stab at it but he was one on one with Jones in the first half and shot far too soon. Wasted chance.

If we didn't have squad restrictions, I'd bet he had played his way into staying at the team. He's better than Javi IMO. Was surprised at how far forward he got consistently -- he was in and around their box quite a bit.

He's been brilliant and a lot better than I thought, but this is only pre-season. He isn't likely to play many games as his role is one Yaya and Fernandinho will play more regularly. Keep Rodwell as he is English and loan Zuculini to a club where he can develop and get more experience. There will definitely be a place for him in our side in a year or so.

I thought he has been very impressive in the friendlies, especially along side of Fernando. The first half against the Pool the pair were winning most midfield balls and moved forward quickly giving some great passes. I would like him to stay and not go out on loan. Looks a steal at the price we paid.

FantasyIreland said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
FantasyIreland said:
Zuculini has looked better than Fernando? even much better??

I like what i'm seeing of this kid but,wow,just wow.

Why wow? Fernando was one of the worst players on the pitch against milan. Zuculini wasnt. Looked to have far more strings to his bow and fernando wasnt even particularly good at the defensive side of things. As I said tho, was only one game

I didn't see all the Milan game so i'll have to bow to your opinion.I did think he was excellent in the first game though,bringing an authority to the midfield and living up to his nickname.

Fernando is already top class,Zuculini has great potential,i'm glad we have both.

I didn't see the first game! Very pleased and relieved to hear Fernando did well against Liverpool and Zuculini seems to continue to impress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.