BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

It's not blue tinted either.

I've seen many comments on rival forums questioning when AFTV had bought BT Sport.

I don't want to link their forum but page 60 on United's forum on their match day thread mentions very similar.

I can just laugh at their pain! Arsenal
do have some scum bag dirty players. Martinelli is on top of that list. Must have been trained at the Van Versie school of whining. Result is all that matters. They must have forgotten Arsenal had a full week to prepare for that game. The penalty for us is obvious the Arsenal one not given is about right. Not sure how much more VAR can do as it did well today. They are trying to find faults where there is none. Arsenal did play well but if you don’t take your chances this is what happens.
For me it’s all about the next game. If they the commentators and pundits, make enormous noise and outrage in this game that we got lucky. By the time the next game comes around any close decision will go against us as they have planted the seed in the officials heads. They are sneaky fucking bastards the lot of em. But fuck it they’re hurting because Manchester City are fuckin brilliant!!! Happy new year blues! Xxx

Why are all the Comms and pundits going on as if it was just a pull on the shirt?

it was 2 pens ffs.......if Var didn't intervene for that it should be binned off ....was one of the clearest pens u will see

We are the bad guys for the media because that suits their consumers. If our dominance continues and the fan base continues to grow it will change. In meantime, I don’t give them any of my money

BT were praying and hoping for a City defeat from the first minute , their disappointment at the end just couldnt be disguised , they dont want another title procession , but i will tell you what Humphreys , Ferdinonothing , Mr.Scousepointy and all the other 'istree club sychphants, this is turning into a procession because we are the best run football club in europe from top to bottom.

For me it’s all about the next game. If they the commentators and pundits, make enormous noise and outrage in this game that we got lucky. By the time the next game comes around any close decision will go against us as they have planted the seed in the officials heads.
It's exactly why they do it. Same with Klopp. They are not just whining, whinging, skriking twats - they are sly, devious twats too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.