BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

They were all over the place, they lost track of who was reffing and at one stage I thought we were going to have a different ref for second half.

We’ve always had pretty negative commentary but that was easily the worst I can ever remember

Keown actually said it’s 2-1 to the referee!

There were two incorrect decisions today - the non pen for Arsenal and the non pen for us when Jesus was wrestled to the ground in the first half (but BT chose not to even acknowledge a replay of that one)

All 3 on commentary were itching for city to lose and that bellend presenting with Ferdinand and lescott was no different

“Bernardo silva has probably been the best player in the premier league this season above anyone not named Mo Salah”

It was shocking coverage, not just the commentary. The incident of the sending off was completely missed for example. But it was interesting as the game went on that they seemed to switch from saying VAR had been the right decision to arguing it should never have been referred to VAR. anyway, 3 points is 2 more than I was expecting. Arsenal played really well until they lost their discipline, and if they don’t learn from this they will not stay in the top 4 for long. City did well defensively, their goal was the sort it is hard to defend against. Impressed with Ake today, but even after this the only thing they could say was the Arsenal player missed an open goal, no mention at all of the goal-line clearance, which spared Laporte the same legendary hero status as Pollock.
Stones v Liverpool all over again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.