BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

I
It was shocking coverage, not just the commentary. The incident of the sending off was completely missed for example. But it was interesting as the game went on that they seemed to switch from saying VAR had been the right decision to arguing it should never have been referred to VAR. anyway, 3 points is 2 more than I was expecting. Arsenal played really well until they lost their discipline, and if they don’t learn from this they will not stay in the top 4 for long. City did well defensively, their goal was the sort it is hard to defend against. Impressed with Ake today, but even after this the only thing they could say was the Arsenal player missed an open goal, no mention at all of the goal-line clearance, which spared Laporte the same legendary hero status as Pollock.
Yes, the commentary did seem to change from saying VAR made the right decision to later questioing if it should be used. Mr mcmcpoint I think bizarrely waffled that "VAR should not even be involved" and then claimed that the referee was TOLD to give a penalty. Surely he was lying then?

And the Jake Humphrey witch hunt concluded that Bernard dived. Why did Xhaka pull the shirt of a diving player?

For me it’s all about the next game. If they the commentators and pundits, make enormous noise and outrage in this game that we got lucky. By the time the next game comes around any close decision will go against us as they have planted the seed in the officials heads. They are sneaky fucking bastards the lot of em. But fuck it they’re hurting because Manchester City are fuckin brilliant!!! Happy new year blues! Xxx
It's not working then, because there seems to be a 'controversial' decision in our favour in virtually every game :-)

We are the bad guys for the media because that suits their consumers. If our dominance continues and the fan base continues to grow it will change. In meantime, I don’t give them any of my money
I always thought Chelsea like us, got a raw deal from the press, but the Champions league final proved if they are disliked we are despised.

Oh and another thing.....
' Foden has stayed in Manchester, the official reason given is he is not fit enough to travel.

Please tell me if I am being over sensitive but I think it implied the unofficial reason was he was pissed or similar. There was absolutely no need to phrase it like that.

Oh and another thing.....
' Foden has stayed in Manchester, the official reason given is he is not fit enough to travel.

Please tell me if I am being over sensitive but I think it implied the unofficial reason was he was pissed or similar. There was absolutely no need to phrase it like that.
Was he with you last night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.