BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Oh and another thing.....
' Foden has stayed in Manchester, the official reason given is he is not fit enough to travel.

Please tell me if I am being over sensitive but I think it implied the unofficial reason was he was pissed or similar. There was absolutely no need to phrase it like that.
You're being over sensitive ;-)

All we want is parity from supposedly impartial TV companies, no matter who we play we don’t get it. I watched our 2-1 win away at Madrid from a few years ago and also last seasons Dortmund away win again last week and the joy at their goals & devastation at our goals is tangible

Oh and another thing.....
' Foden has stayed in Manchester, the official reason given is he is not fit enough to travel.

Please tell me if I am being over sensitive but I think it implied the unofficial reason was he was pissed or similar. There was absolutely no need to phrase it like that.
You're being oversensitive. They were implying we're using 'not fit' rather than say 'Covid'

All we want is parity from supposedly impartial TV companies, no matter who we play we don’t get it. I watched our 2-1 win away at Madrid from a few years ago and also last seasons Dortmund away win again last week and the joy at their goals & devastation at our goals is tangible
Your mistake is 'supposedly impartial'

He’s no Mike Summerbee
That's the problem , if you disagree with the Sky/BT agenda you don't get invited back , if you tow the line like Lesoctt & Hinchcliffe and swallow your pride you will get their twenty pieces of silver. Personally i would rather be like Buzzer and walk away with your head held high.

We’ve always had pretty negative commentary but that was easily the worst I can ever remember

Keown actually said it’s 2-1 to the referee!

There were two incorrect decisions today - the non pen for Arsenal and the non pen for us when Jesus was wrestled to the ground in the first half (but BT chose not to even acknowledge a replay of that one)

All 3 on commentary were itching for city to lose and that bellend presenting with Ferdinand and lescott was no different
Ederson’s tackle was as clean as your ever likely to see

You'd have thought a last minute winner would have the commentator jumping through the roof. Deadpan, monotone, fucked off, the list is endless, and it isn't the first time fletcher has been like that.
At least it wasn't Ian " he cost 60m" Darke, and he is shite.

I actually thought Fletcher was the worst out of everyone, absolute disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.