BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Not only was the commentary shit, but that fucking box that kept on popping up to show us the dug outs are annoying, then we’re watching a replay of nothing significant when Gabriel fouled Jesus, so hadn’t a clue what was going on
I actually thought we were gonna watch the penalty from behind the Arsenal bench at one point, camera quickly changed to Mahrez running up, probably to hide the fact two Arsenal players were skewing the penalty spot

Oh and another thing.....
' Foden has stayed in Manchester, the official reason given is he is not fit enough to travel.

Please tell me if I am being over sensitive but I think it implied the unofficial reason was he was pissed or similar. There was absolutely no need to phrase it like that.
They are hinting at covid pal they are oddly pissed that we are not saying players have had it for whatever reason.

Totally agree the Comms were poor and its not the first time I have moaned about BT. Its to be expected when watching a match when it's scouser and an arsenal fan are doing the comms.

Hopefully Amazon's gradual move into purchasing more of the PL rights speeds up and eventually take the lot from BT.

We’ve always had pretty negative commentary but that was easily the worst I can ever remember

Keown actually said it’s 2-1 to the referee!

There were two incorrect decisions today - the non pen for Arsenal and the non pen for us when Jesus was wrestled to the ground in the first half (but BT chose not to even acknowledge a replay of that one)

All 3 on commentary were itching for city to lose and that bellend presenting with Ferdinand and lescott was no different
May I suggest voting with your wallet, and unsubbing from a very clearly ABC supposedly (lol) impartial football channel?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.