BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

After watching the first half on BT I switched over to bein for the remainder of the game such was the bias shown. I switched back after the game just to watch Humphrey have his expected meltdown, it was glorious, even Ferdinand wasn't having it. The final part of the program was Humphrey hitting his legs in frustration, hilarious stuff.

After watching the first half on BT I switched over to bein for the remainder of the game such was the bias shown. I switched back after the game just to watch Humphrey have his expected meltdown, it was glorious, even Ferdinand wasn't having it. The final part of the program was Humphrey hitting his legs in frustration, hilarious stuff.
Humphrey hates us, he's an utter bellend and narcissitic tosser.

The way the accused bernardo of diving for the pen was disgusting, lescott needs to grow a pair, he sits there like a fuckin whipped pup, speak up ffs
I’m more disappointed in Lescott than I am anything else from BT today.

We’ve got a Forest fan commentator who probably buys into the “no history” shit about City, a City hating Liverpool fan MacManaman and an Arsenal fan in Keown sat with him on comms… we’ve got Jake “Norwich supporter but redshirt fanboy” Humphries in the studio dishing out BT’s anti-City bias with City hating Ferdinand with him also dishing out the same shit.

I don’t mind any of that really. They don’t like City and I bloody love to see and hear them squirming when we win.

But we also had Joleon Lescott in the studio. And all he did was let Rio dominate his opinion like an impressionable child would and agreed with everything Humphries and Ferdinand said.

He never once brought up the FACT that Odegard studded Ederson’s ankles and it should have been a booking for Odergard and a City free kick. And he went along with the shit about “Bernardo goes down to easy” when no **** ever says that when Salah throws his arms in the air all the time.

Im very disappointed in Lescott! I’m not arsed what the rest of them said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.