BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

All we want is parity from supposedly impartial TV companies, no matter who we play we don’t get it. I watched our 2-1 win away at Madrid from a few years ago and also last seasons Dortmund away win again last week and the joy at their goals & devastation at our goals is tangible
We could play the Klu Klux Clan eleven and they'd still be against us, it's so clear and pathetic, why pay for a sub to watch our club continually be attacked?

I actually thought Fletcher was the worst out of everyone, absolute disgrace.
Yes he probably was Cheeky. Remember the block tackle Rodri made on Martinelli where the 2 ex pros are saying it's a crunching tackle and Fletcher is repeatedly saying it's a foul
But the whole coverage was unbelievably biased. Remember, this was their opportunity to bring the pack closer to us what with us tired, Arsenal rested, at home and in good form - my God they were more desparate than a bunch of sex starved men in a brothel. Yes, Arsenal played well but the whole match was seen though Arsenal eyes. But the analysis of the refs decisions was nonsensical. Even fucking Walton basically got it right before he started tying himself in knots but the looks on the panel's faces as he showed one was a clear and obvious error and one wasn't were priceless.

Summed it up perfectly for me when they were shouting that Laporte raised his arms to Martinelli in the second half.

Lambasting the decision for VAR to not take a look, then replay showed that there were no arms raised at all and they shut up very quickly. Bizarre.
Yeah, the kind of decision you shout for when “Your” team has had a few go against you

I’m more disappointed in Lescott than I am anything else from BT today.

We’ve got a Forest fan commentator who probably buys into the “no history” shit about City, a City hating Liverpool fan MacManaman and an Arsenal fan in Keown sat with him on comms… we’ve got Jake “Norwich supporter but redshirt fanboy” Humphries in the studio dishing out BT’s anti-City bias with City hating Ferdinand with him also dishing out the same shit.

I don’t mind any of that really. They don’t like City and I bloody love to see and hear them squirming when we win.

But we also had Joleon Lescott in the studio. And all he did was let Rio dominate his opinion like an impressionable child would and agreed with everything Humphries and Ferdinand said.

He never once brought up the FACT that Odegard studded Ederson’s ankles and it should have been a booking for Odergard and a City free kick. And he went along with the shit about “Bernardo goes down to easy” when no **** ever says that when Salah throws his arms in the air all the time.

Im very disappointed in Lescott! I’m not arsed what the rest of them said.
Lescott is a terrible pundit, he never says anything interesting and bores me to tears.

I love the fella for what he did at City, he was a big part of that early success 2011-2014 but my word, he’s boring.

I actually thought Fletcher was the worst out of everyone, absolute disgrace.
It was like a parody so biast and ridiculous was it. Loved it when he said City have only Mahrez going to Africa, like de Bruyne could suddenly be granted Nigerian nationality so city had to release him...

Now i'm someone who is completely impartial - I appreciate 'the neutral' (who the fuck is the neutral) wants a more competitive title race. However it was clearly no penalty against Ederson.

It became a kids party where you were looking for reasons to justify keeping the game alive for all the other kids involved.

I felt the celebration was pure retaliation for the officiating involved today.

I celebrated the winner so hard today my mrs had to take our 3 month old upstairs because she said 'i'm mental' - the reality is - today we just celebrated the title - I love this club!

City City City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.