BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

They set the bar on Penalties with Landmine Mo Salah's dive after being touched by Laporte's finger at Anfield last season. That was enough contact for a Pen according to them, but now far more contact isn't????

They set the bar on Penalties with Landmine Mo Salah's dive after being touched by Laporte's finger at Anfield last season. That was enough contact for a Pen according to them, but now far more contact isn't????
If I had a quid for every time a BT pundit said 'He felt contact, he was entitled to go down there...' I'd have at least £50.00

The commentator didn't know what he was doing.
For rodri's challenge when he slipped he said ref gave a free kick when he had given a corner. Then asked if it should have been a foul after they had just been saying he got the ball. And finished it off with it's good you can still do that - what win the ball?
2 things I noticed were that when the penalty was given after the VAR review, they knew what the decision was, but didn't tell us. I spent 10 seconds not knowing what the Ref had given. Second thing is, at one point one of them said 'Everyone other than City fans are hoping for an Arsenal win here... Really ?

2 things I noticed were that when the penalty was given after the VAR review, they knew what the decision was, but didn't tell us. I spent 10 seconds not knowing what the Ref had given. Second thing is, at one point one of them said 'Everyone other than City fans are hoping for an Arsenal win here... Really ?
Tottenham fans may not agree with that statement!

They're not going to change so those of you who have audio on may as well stick pins in your ears.

Put some quality music of your choice on and turn the tv down....oh and don't pay the fuckers, pay your friendly IPTV guy instead.
They are selling up so will be gone soon.

Now, I know everyone isn't as corrupt as me, by watching on a "dodgy stream", but if you watch ANY game on BT or Sky, you deserve EVERYTHING you put yourselves through.

I had the superb Peter Drury and soso Matt Holland on commentary, and they made no "song and dance" on any of the game's more controversial moments. The nearest I got to it, was Holland getting a little upset over the Arsenal appeal, yet he countered this by saying Ederson had got the ball. No shouting and screaming.

I'm not a punditry watcher. As soon as games are finished, I turn off and do something else, as I know what I've already seen, and I don't need it explaining to me, HOWEVER, I KNEW what was going to happen, so curiosity/masochism got the better of me, and I immediately turned on BT for their after match "thoughts". Humphrey was an embarrassment. I thought he was going to have a full blown tantrum....he was certainly on the way to one. Camel Gob wasn't as bad as I thought he'd be, yet Walton got the calls correct (imo) then just tied himself up in knots, trying to preserve ref's reputations or the LotG.

Just do yourselves a favour, Blues. Cancel your SKY/BT subs, get an IPTV service, and search for any other commentary streams. Your collective blood pressures will all be the better for it.

In fact, the ONLY time I listen to Sky/BT feeds are when it's a game featuring a non glamorous club, or when I'm in the pub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.