BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Lee dixon was nearly crying In one i saw. they called in Dermot Gallagher for his take and he immediately said it was a penalty.

Dixon had the actual gall to say he didnt care what Dermot thought, he was only concerned if it was a clear and obvious error that VAR saw, this was whilst a slow motion replay was running that showed xhaka firstly trip then pull on a fist full of bernardos shirt.

so dixon was basically happy for the referee to get it wrong And didt want VAR to correct him. Knobhead.

Deserves it's own thread.

I thought the commentators were disgraceful today. The worst we've ever had.
I had to suffer talksports version, as I was driving back from the Lake District, it surely couldn't have been as bad as that ? I don't know who the woman in the studio was, or who she supports, arsenal, liverpoool, or united, but the bias against City was just pathetic.

Its the hope that kills them though, and its hilarious.

think you need to look at the bigger picture ............ these lot badly need a close title race they badly need refs to start going against City in these games ........ they know that if things carry on that there viewing figures will drop dramatically if City end up walking it with Weeks/months to go..........

I only turned the volume on when Rodri got the goal. There’s no way I was going to listen to Pointy and Monkey Face.

Lee dixon was nearly crying In one i saw. they called in Dermot Gallagher for his take and he immediately said it was a penalty.

Dixon had the actual gall to say he didnt care what Dermot thought, he was only concerned if it was a clear and obvious error that VAR saw, this was whilst a slow motion replay was running that showed xhaka firstly trip then pull on a fist full of bernardos shirt.

so dixon was basically happy for the referee to get it wrong And didt want VAR to correct him. Knobhead.
That just about sums up Dixon, and a good few others, too!

2 things I noticed were that when the penalty was given after the VAR review, they knew what the decision was, but didn't tell us. I spent 10 seconds not knowing what the Ref had given. Second thing is, at one point one of them said 'Everyone other than City fans are hoping for an Arsenal win here... Really ?

The boyhood City fan Lee Dixon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.