BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

After watching the first half on BT I switched over to bein for the remainder of the game such was the bias shown. I switched back after the game just to watch Humphrey have his expected meltdown, it was glorious, even Ferdinand wasn't having it. The final part of the program was Humphrey hitting his legs in frustration, hilarious stuff.
Humphrey was totally unprofessional. I am amazed that he actually gets any work. He is like a petulant opposition fan when it comes to City matches. His behaviour damages BT's brand. City are now one of the biggest attractions for TV audiences in the world, especially in the USA. The bias shown is bad for BT commercially.

That lanky idiot off John Craven's Newsround has no knowledge of the sports he presents, even worse than dilettante Des Lynam. We want "consistency" for two entirely different events, one a marginal possible foul and one blatant cheating.

It was the same with the evening 5-1 game the first time I watched the idiot on football, infuriated about an offside goal not given, which turned out to be offside.

It was an absolute disgrace. Keown jumped on every single incident and ALWAYS gave it from an Arsenal angle without seeing the slo-mo. The worst was the Laport coming together with one of their players and he said the Arsenal fans were annoyed over Laporte’s raised arm. The slo-mo clearly showed there was no raised arms or fuck all! What a pure bellend this Keown fella is. It’s as bad as having Paddy fuckin Crerand co-commentate on the next Manchester Derby!
Fuckin furious with the cunts at BT

Interestingly this has been remarked on by several non-city journalists, people really did think it was embarrassingly bad.

Part of the problem is that Darren Fletcher is so pathetically desperate to be mates with whatever ex-player is in the booth with him that he sided with them 100% instead of steering things to be neutral. He does it with Hoddle, McMannaman and Keown on Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal matches.

Mard arse Hate8 will get VAR changed now, just like they changed a football law after we scored a perfectly legitimate goal v Villa last season. Great when it benefits your team , not so great when it goes the opposite way

I can’t wait for Amazon to blow sky and bt out of the water with their deals and watch them all squirm. Thought mcmanaman did ok to keep the others at bay but that was hands down the most biased commentary I have ever heard in all my days watching football. Absolute disgrace.
It felt like they were trying to dictate the flow of the game and influence the decision making and write the headlines for tonight’s and tomorrow papers.

Pretty bizarre when you think Salad goes down like that like 3 times in every game, and yet when Bernie is tripped over Xacha's (fucked if I'm looking up how to spell it) leg, it's a dive????

And looking at the Ederson "incident", I don't think Ederson did get to the ball first in fairness, but only because the Arsenal player trod on Ederson's ankle!

I can’t wait for Amazon to blow sky and bt out of the water with their deals and watch them all squirm. Thought mcmanaman did ok to keep the others at bay but that was hands down the most biased commentary I have ever heard in all my days watching football. Absolute disgrace.
It felt like they were trying to dictate the flow of the game and influence the decision making and write the headlines for tonight’s and tomorrow papers.
It comes to something when MacManaman is the voice of reason!

It was an absolute disgrace. Keown jumped on every single incident and ALWAYS gave it from an Arsenal angle without seeing the slo-mo. The worst was the Laport coming together with one of their players and he said the Arsenal fans were annoyed over Laporte’s raised arm. The slo-mo clearly showed there was no raised arms or fuck all! What a pure bellend this Keown fella is. It’s as bad as having Paddy fuckin Crerand co-commentate on the next Manchester Derby!
Fuckin furious with the cunts at BT
Stop your sub?

Lee dixon was nearly crying In one i saw. they called in Dermot Gallagher for his take and he immediately said it was a penalty.

Dixon had the actual gall to say he didnt care what Dermot thought, he was only concerned if it was a clear and obvious error that VAR saw, this was whilst a slow motion replay was running that showed xhaka firstly trip then pull on a fist full of bernardos shirt.

so dixon was basically happy for the referee to get it wrong And didt want VAR to correct him. Knobhead.

I actually caught that afterwards and thought he was being ridiculous. All the referee's were saying penalty, even in the studio, so it was a clear and obvious error for the referees which is why it got overturned. Pundits who are past it don't actually matter when it comes to VAR funnily enough.

Wonder when they will next use the line 'City fan Lee Dixon'...some City fan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.