BT Sport or BT Bias?

There are at least a dozen pundits more anti City than Owen but while I agree his delivery is poor I find he gives the occasional decent insight.

That presenter's insane. Barely above the level of Hugh Ferris. And why's everyone got to be so fucking young, what's wrong with Keegan or Pleat or even Venables - men of wisdom and experience.

There's no bias, they've just hired some really incompetent people along the way. They'll clean it up in the summer I hope and become the best channel to watch our games.

argyle said:
No, BT Sport aren't biased.

They asked questions of certain 'controversial' moments because that's what tv companies do - they need something to talk about and fill the time.

However, Owen is biased and I wouldn't be surprised if next season they use him as a studio pundit rather than commentator.

Agree with this.

Iain Darke summarised after the whistle that city had been "electrifying".

The camera angles were piss poor, the usual edge of the box camera would show conclusively the spuds offside.

mat said:
argyle said:
No, BT Sport aren't biased.

They asked questions of certain 'controversial' moments because that's what tv companies do - they need something to talk about and fill the time.

However, Owen is biased and I wouldn't be surprised if next season they use him as a studio pundit rather than commentator.

Agree with this.

Iain Darke summarised after the whistle that city had been "electrifying".

The camera angles were piss poor, the usual edge of the box camera would show conclusively the spuds offside.

I was taking the piss with the title 'BT Bias' - but Michael Owen was unbelievable last night & has to be the most diabolically irritating & biased 'commentator' on television at the moment; and that includes the Americans I've been subjected to on occasion (although listening to them is pretty insufferable too).

Whoever the hell gave him the job should be shot at dawn.

Did anyone hear the journalist on life's a pitch accuse city of creative accounting? If I was city I'd have the lawyers looking at that very carefully. Sounded like slander to me.

Not a fan of Owen as a commentator, but if you ignore the tone he was very complementary about City.

I didn't detect any bias against City at all. Sure they talked up the controversial moments, big deal.

He was reading a script at the at of 2nd half.

And that twat presenters post=match focus on the offside goal was ridiculous. Sherwoods comments made him look pretty stupid.

p.s Fair play to Sherwood for his comments

Owen is awful. He does dish out praise, it's hard not to when a team plays like that without looking stupid. His thoughts on the controversial incidents are so one sided though. No mention that it wasn't even a free kick for the offside and his thoughts of MDM's booking were a joke. The man is biased and actually a bit thick and so bloody dull.

Have they got rid of Halsey? That was another failed experiment for BT sports...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.