BT Sport or BT Bias?

i think that they are taking the Talksport approach i.e talk a load of bollocks,get people wound up and create a reaction and we all know the rest,best thing to do is ignore Owen and cancel Bt sports

Lucky Toma said:
I could tell you loads of stories about what Owen is really like - his wife too - but its like the fucking mafia around here and locals are very protective of him. Someone once leaked a story to a tabloid and her life was made hell.

But trust me...they're kinda horrid.

Just come out with it, throw around a few allegedly's and alls fair in love and war.

Michael Owen's performance can't be treated as a joke -because some posters are parrotting his phrases in all seriousness, e.g. his comment on the second wigan goal '' it was Perch who wanted it more , not Clichy''. Clichy's failure was due to indecision not lack of effort and Owen had no right to imply a lack of commitment .owen's commentary, delivered in the sing-song tones of an overgrown schoolboy, was littered with the same slips of the tongue which Manuel Pellegrini, speaking in his second language, has been pilloried for. what's more, he indicated MP's clearly marked club garment as a hoody and went on to sneer that '' it's casual-like his team's performance!''. And he proceeded to write off Yaya's Wembley wondergoal as a fluke -which , of course, he was the one to suss out.
While most of us can see through Owen as a childish nerd out of his depth in front of a mic, BT have given him a platform to influence the unwary with his dumbass comments.
Owen was not the only offender. The business with the Garcia baby might have been acceptable as a wind-down after the last home game of the season but was a cheap showbiz gesture in the context of serious Cup business. the pretence of impartiality was dented when Humphreys smirked as he incited Mc Manaman to roar with laughter over Demichelis' misjudgement and was shattered at the end when Whelan joined the others for an open celebration of the wigan win.
Bad as Sky are, they at least have camera expertise and, though we all know where neville's allegiance lies, his comments are restrained and sometimes shrewd.

It has been every City game on BT that has featured bias in the commentary. Owen has been the worst but the main commentators have also been poor and Humphrey's has never tried to hide his pleasure when we come unstuck. I usually watch a match again after getting home from the ground but my wife advised me not to on Sunday because Owen was so bad and Humphrey's pissed her off. I tend to have the sound on low to have a bit of atmosphere but try to ignore the commentary. I will be cancelling at the end of the 12 months and would sooner watch a fuzzy stream than put up with this shit.

watched the match on an nbc feed .couldnt believe the differece than sky or bt .dont know who the comentator was but just talked about the match and not supporting the opposistion .made a refreshing change .

In Neville and Souness Sky have the best 2 pundits around. Carragher isn't too bad but the rest are shocking. Neville is also a good co commentator, the only decent one they have. Smith bores himself nevermind anyone else and Quinn is a simpleton

Warnock and Mcmanaman aren't as good as the above two but they're better than the other Sky lot. Hargreaves sends me to sleep, they should sling him.

BT really need to sort out their co-commentators tho. Owen can't talk for a start. They should just fuck all the sexism stuff and hire Gray permanently. He's still the best co-commentator around. The Arsenal-Liverpool game was much better for his presence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.