BT Sport or BT Bias?

Not one mention of the dirty bastard spitting at Joe either..........tbh next time we are on BT sport I'll mute the bastards and listen to a radio commentary, sick to death of listening to that little bitter twat owen and his snide remarks.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Humphreys is a horrible snidey little ****.

Wasn't it him who said "Have Spurs been cheated!?"

At half time at WHL this season?
When quite clearly the offside was the right decision,
as even Spurs's manager agreed.

Lindowman said:
Not one mention of the dirty bastard spitting at Joe either..........tbh next time we are on BT sport I'll mute the bastards and listen to a radio commentary, sick to death of listening to that little bitter twat owen and his snide remarks.
YES THERE FUCKING WAS!

And he didn't mean it anyway.

What do some of you people watch? Talk about selective memories, our fans are shocking for it.

Plus Owen was, thick, uninteresting, but fine today with regards to us.

Why does Owen keep on calling us Manchester United , he cant possibly mistake a world class team for that rabble across the road .

KippaxCitizen said:
Lindowman said:
YES THERE FUCKING WAS!

What do some of you people watch? Talk about selective memories, our fans are shocking for it.

I've been watching your posts today as one caught my eye and you seem determined to take a contrary position on just about everything. While you're entitled to express a genuine opinion we will not allow posters to wind the forum up.

KippaxCitizen said:
Lindowman said:
YES THERE FUCKING WAS!

yeah bollocks....

agree with your point about people seeing what they want though....

I don't no what we have done to Warnock in the past . But this bloke likes kicking us in the bollocks .

Prestwich_Blue said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Lindowman said:
YES THERE FUCKING WAS!

I've been watching your posts today as one caught my eye and you seem determined to take a contrary position on just about everything. While you're entitled to express a genuine opinion we will not allow posters to wind the forum up.
You and a few other mods are very good at exactly that and you all get away with it.

I'm not winding the forum up, anyway.

It actually winds me up when we get all whiney and start posting like a bunch of six year old girls. Sometimes, as a set of fans, we can be very over-sensitive.

The ref wasn't helped by his linesman in either big call. I thought he had a good game outside those two calls and as I say he could have been helped by someone who had a clearer view with the El Mohamady foul, especially.
We don't have a song for Silva which is criminal!
And BT Sport were fine today, people trying to find things when they're not there with the media (for a fucking change...not!).

They're the three things I've talked about and I'm not on the wind up with any of it.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:04 pm --<br /><br />
baildon blue said:
I don't no what we have done to Warnock in the past . But this bloke likes kicking us in the bollocks .
Apart from when he called Silva "the best, he's simply the best...you can't do anything about him. One man pressing, two men marking, he's just the best".

baildon blue said:
I thought Warnock was a disgrace. He didn't see a problem with the foul on Vinny before the sending off even after they showed the foot on Vinny's calf. He also thought that the Elmohamedy potential leg breaker on Silva wasn't that bad.

NWIAC

KippaxCitizen said:
Lindowman said:
YES THERE FUCKING WAS!

And he didn't mean it anyway..

Of course he fucking well meant it. Idiotic to say otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.