BT Sport or BT Bias?

CTID1988 said:
Didnt he say "a source" told him that yayas goal in the final was a fluke?? Fuck me. What a piss poor piece of commentating that is
Yup, apparently it's a proven fluke now and will be reported as such for the rest of time. It will never be in a ny lists of great Wembleys goals and instead will be ignored. Ridiculous

owen is despised by a lot of football supporters , bindippers hate him for playing for yooonited , newcastle hate him because he stole a living from them , he is a misinformed wind up merchant , he is a bitter man who didnt make the best of his skills , every transfer he took was for the money , morally and ethically bereft , he is an irrelevance.

gmckennasell said:
owen is despised by a lot of football supporters , bindippers hate him for playing for yooonited , newcastle hate him because he stole a living from them , he is a misinformed wind up merchant , he is a bitter man who didnt make the best of his skills , every transfer he took was for the money , morally and ethically bereft , he is an irrelevance.

Agree mate apart from your last comment.

As a co-commentator he is very hard to ignore. I would like nothing more than to forget this monotone, money-obsessed, supercilious (as a neighbour I can reveal that both he and his wife have been repeatedly guilty of talking to tradesmen working on their estate like absolute shit) personality-vacuum ever sullied the game. But I can't. Because BT know they have a hate figure on their hands and that is presently good for ratings.

But we've got to make them - and him - aware that there is a line. And an ex-United player (who once scored one of the most contentious goals ever against us no less) calling us by THEIR name a total of six times in two consecutive games - and worse yet chuckling to himself about his inability to remember our fucking name! - is a country mile over that line.

Owen is the worst culprit for doing this but he is far from alone (Tyldesley is another repeat offender) and it comes down to this -

They can talk about our money, make digs at our expense, and generally belittle our success all they like - and they do - but they really, really have to realise its all bullshit compared to what is beneath all that - that we're a very proud club with a proud history and us supporters have incalcuable pride and personal association with that.

When they can't even give us the very basic of respect and refer to us by our fucking NAME then they have to be made aware we will NOT stand for this.

When have you ever heard Newcastle referred to as Sunderland? Or Spurs as Arsenal?

It is astounding and unforgivable disrespect and they do it again and again and again.

The next **** to call us Manchester United I'm going to shit in their slippers.

Lucky Toma said:
gmckennasell said:

Agree mate apart from your last comment.

As a co-commentator he is very hard to ignore. I would like nothing more than to forget this monotone, money-obsessed, supercilious (as a neighbour I can reveal that both he and his wife have been repeatedly guilty of talking to tradesmen working on their estate like absolute shit) personality-vacuum ever sullied the game. But I can't. Because BT know they have a hate figure on their hands and that is presently good for ratings.

But we've got to make them - and him - aware that there is a line. And an ex-United player (who once scored one of the most contentious goals ever against us no less) calling us by THEIR name a total of six times in two consecutive games - and worse yet chuckling to himself about his inability to remember our fucking name! - is a country mile over that line.

In fairness, given how shit we were yesterday you can see how he made the mistake

Did you guys see the Michael Owen tweet where he had an argument with someone along the lines of "what have you ever achieved" and he tweeted that he "shook the world" ?

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/themichaelowen/status/308156031828099072" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/themichaelowen/stat ... 1828099072</a>

Says all you need to know about this poison dwarf.

Lucky Toma said:
I could tell you loads of stories about what Owen is really like - his wife too - but its like the fucking mafia around here and locals are very protective of him. Someone once leaked a story to a tabloid and her life was made hell.

But trust me...they're kinda horrid.

Not good to keep things bottled up, you could pm me a couple if you like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.