BT Sport or BT Bias?

What an arrogant little **** Owen was yesterday as he walked to the press room on the concourse.

A dad was with his little boy and the dad asked for an autograph for him.

He hardly acknowledged him and kept walking ahead, so aloof, the dad then raced after him with his little boy in tow.

There was hardly anyone on the consourse at that time, so he wasn't fighting to get through the crowds.

Owen never stopped at any point, never spoke, just a cursory backwards squiggle.

The dad seemed more embarrassed for his boy than anything else.

Lucky Toma said:
I could tell you loads of stories about what Owen is really like - his wife too - but its like the fucking mafia around here and locals are very protective of him. Someone once leaked a story to a tabloid and her life was made hell.

But trust me...they're kinda horrid.
I just knew he was a twat

tolmie's hairdoo said:
What an arrogant little **** Owen was yesterday as he walked to the press room on the concourse.

He hardly acknowledged him and kept walking ahead, so aloof, the dad then raced after him with his little boy in tow.

There was hardly anyone on the consourse at that time, so he wasn't fighting to get through the crowds.

Owen never stopped at any point, never spoke, just a cursory backwards squiggle.

North wales mafia?

I just think he's dull as dry toast. His tone is monotonous and he does little to make you think there is a game being played, be it positive or negative.
A hypothetical question though, say he had signed for us instead of United and that goal was for us in those dying seconds to give us the win, would there be the same level of outrage aimed at him each game? As I say, I just find him boring to listen to, regardless of the game and wonder what it was BT saw in his commentating skills to hand him such a fine job.

BT Sport will continue to be mickey-mouse joke channel whilst subjecting viewers to the monotone inane ramblings of this buffoon.
I have BT as my broadband supplier, would rather watch a foreign stream than listen to the odious jumped-up little twunt.

He called us utd at least 2 or 3 times yesterday, which if you ask me stinks of somebody really shite at their job.
And that darren fletcher is quite obviously anti city for whatever reason, little digs here and there, I'd rather the pair of them had screamed come on wigan before the kick off, at least they wouldn't look so stupid making ever so obvious gaffs..
We'll have the last laugh, fuck them all, let them eat cake.

Pigeonho said:
I just think he's dull as dry toast. His tone is monotonous and he does little to make you think there is a game being played, be it positive or negative.
A hypothetical question though, say he had signed for us instead of United and that goal was for us in those dying seconds to give us the win, would there be the same level of outrage aimed at him each game? As I say, I just find him boring to listen to, regardless of the game and wonder what it was BT saw in his commentating skills to hand him such a fine job.

If he still continually called us the wrong name and talked shit about his little birdys.. then yes, yes there would.

He is a truly horrendous commentator.

mat said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

North wales mafia?

Trust me mate there's nothing worse than waking up with a sheep's head in your bed.

Okay granted the rest of the sheep was also in the bed but thats another story.

I don't what youre all complaining about. The bloke is a genius and a total expert on the game. Why, even in the last minutes of the game and with Wigan 1-2 up Mr Owen predicted that they would keep the ball in the corner,and you know what, they did! The commentator (whoever he was),even congratulated him on his expertise(you got that exactly right Michael) when many of us who don't know the game as well would not have expected a team to time waste with minutes to go.
Just like our Jose loving Sky friends too Michael said the opposing manager got his game plan exactly right,which must have been something along the lines of "let City get the ball in the box,theyre bound to miss loads of chances".

So leave the biased Rag loving tosser alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.