Bundesliga review

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
Dortmund received 450 000 applications for tickets for that match

Bayern have received over 650,000 applications for the Madrid game as the club website announced that "Less than 10% of all applications" will get a ticket.

But yes there is huge interest in the game on Wednesday and Dortmund could have sold well over 500,000 tickets. We generally have about 20,000 fans in Dortmund and with over 60,000 home fans the atmosphere is always mental.

A few weeks later we meet them again in Berlin in the Cup Final as well.

Caught bits and bobs of this one. Looked cagey for most the game but the last ten minutes were frantic.

MSP said:
how do you manage to get so many tickets, I guess you're buying them in Dortmund end, isn't it too risky for such number of people

Yes, but it seems to work. I've been in their end in a Bayern shirt. They are decent lads on the whole.

P.S. Well done BVB, congrats on the title.

-- Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:05 pm --

edgecroft said:
FUCK OFF BAYERN MUNICH!!! HAHAHAHA

Well I'm so upset ! That CL semi v Real while you play Spartak Didsbury will really piss me off ;-).

untitled-1256ydw.gif

Never did like that cheat and Bayern's manager is annoying with his hate for us. That Alaba is class though.

bayern blade said:
MSP said:
how do you manage to get so many tickets, I guess you're buying them in Dortmund end, isn't it too risky for such number of people

Yes, but it seems to work. I've been in their end in a Bayern shirt. They are decent lads on the whole.

P.S. Well done BVB, congrats on the title.

-- Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:05 pm --

edgecroft said:
FUCK OFF BAYERN MUNICH!!! HAHAHAHA

Well I'm so upset ! That CL semi v Real while you play Spartak Didsbury will really piss me off ;-).

what's wrong with Didsbury?! hmph!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.