Bundesliga review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund will win the Bundesliga if they beat Gladbach next Saturday. I wonder what Bayern will do to try and improve again as Dortmund could get even better with the signing of Reus, as long as they don't lose someone like Gotze, Hummels, or Kagawa. I don't think signing Shaqiri is the answer for Bayern as they already have two of the best wingers in the world.

LoveCity said:
Dortmund will win the Bundesliga if they beat Gladbach next Saturday. I wonder what Bayern will do to try and improve again as Dortmund could get even better with the signing of Reus, as long as they don't lose someone like Gotze, Hummels, or Kagawa. I don't think signing Shaqiri is the answer for Bayern as they already have two of the best wingers in the world.

I can't see anyone wanting to leave, why would any of them want to leave a winning team? Not forgetting that Dortmund with the correct mentality could challenge for the Champions League.

If Bayern do get Shaqiri then I would not mind City going in for Robben.

sam-caddick said:
LoveCity said:

I can't see anyone wanting to leave, why would any of them want to leave a winning team? Not forgetting that Dortmund with the correct mentality could challenge for the Champions League.

If Bayern do get Shaqiri then I would not mind City going in for Robben.

It's all agreed, Shaqiri is joining Munich at the end of the season.

But, even though Robben is definitely among the best wingers, I'd much rather sign Hazard for similar money who can offer much more in the form of versatility.

I can see Dortmund dominating for as long as Klopp is there. Not going to lie, I've become a bit of a Dortmund glory hunter. Good club, passionate fans, likeable players and good football.

MSP said:
Breaker said:
untitled-1256ydw.gif

Never did like that cheat and Bayern's manager is annoying with his hate for us. That Alaba is class though.

It was blatant penalty though.

And credits to him for not headbutting Subotic at that moment. I would broke his nose with a smile :)

except subotic could snap robben in two lol

Bembeltown said:
Dortmund playing the Derby at Schalke right now.

Going to be interesting....

After losing to Duisburg and only getting a shady 1-1 versus Ingolstadt my team managed to beat Aue 4-0 today.

Düsseldorf is now under pressure to win in Dresden on Monday...

Fürth seems to be as good as through to the 1st division, so its basically us and Düsseldorf fighting for the second direct promotion spot.

We had a pretty nixe Choreography on display right before the game.

[bigimg]http://eintracht-online.net/galerie/displayimage.php?pid=13083&fullsize=1[/bigimg]

The banner basically reads "Look into your hearts and you will see that true love never fades"

The small drawings near the second tier show the "life-cycle" of a supporter from beeing born with the eagle in their heart, till dying and getting to the heavens gate just to be greeted by the eagle again.

[bigimg]http://eintracht-online.net/galerie/displayimage.php?pid=13084&fullsize=1[/bigimg]
[bigimg]http://eintracht-online.net/galerie/displayimage.php?pid=13087&fullsize=1[/bigimg]

Greuther Fürth is more Unterhaching than Augsburg is... - the stadium just has 15000 seats.

I do not know if there ever has been 4 bavarian clubs in the Bundesliga at the same time - in the 2 years Unterhaching has been in the Bundesliga Nürnberg has played 2nd league. Right now it looks like it could be like it. And I think after a couple of years in which they always have finished so close to the top they have earned it.

And it is good if Frankfurt makes it up again - I have so many Eintracht fans around me and it is no fun if they are not in the first league. I like them suffering ;) - I live near Frankfurt (but still in Bavaria) and that is the best way to catch Bayern matches especially as Bayern always won the matches I visited - no matter if it was derbys against 1860 or the matches in Frankfurt (and so often just drew or lost in Frankfurt - never when I was there). The best was that 2:1 win in 1999/2000 in which they needed all goalkeepers and at the end Tarnat had to be the goalie.

I can see Dortmund dominating for as long as Klopp is there. Not going to lie, I've become a bit of a Dortmund glory hunter. Good club, passionate fans, likeable players and good football.

Sometimes it seems that this club is too passionate (I do not mean the fans) - and some of their players, especially Subotic or Großkreutz are not really of the likeable sort. And the problem I see is that the club seems to tolerate bad behaviour.

They have likeable players like Hummels and Götze.

Dortmund plays a match that needs a lot of energy. That works very well when you just take one tournament serious and play only once a week - like Dortmund did after the winter break with drawing only twice. You sometimes see them having a worse second half (like e.g. on Wednesday) as they seem to not be able to keep up the speed and workrate. So I seriously doubt that they be able to compete well in both - league and CL.

Munich has to get a better bench (and a new coach that is not just a wellness coach but tries to get back some of the structures van Gaal implemented) as there is too much differences between the first team and the others.

Alaba made his 50th Bundesliga match today. Is there any other 19-year-old that has so much League matches for a top club, more than 10 CL appearances and 17 or more caps?

Maldeika said:
Sometimes it seems that this club is too passionate (I do not mean the fans) - and some of their players, especially Subotic or Großkreutz are not really of the likeable sort. And the problem I see is that the club seems to tolerate bad behaviour.

They have likeable players like Hummels and Götze.

The image of "bad winners" is really growing this season. And there are a lot of people, that don´t like the way Klopp behaves during matches. The fans, well, if they get that small right extremist group out of the "SÜD", it would surely help

Maldeika said:
Dortmund plays a match that needs a lot of energy. That works very well when you just take one tournament serious and play only once a week - like Dortmund did after the winter break with drawing only twice. You sometimes see them having a worse second half (like e.g. on Wednesday) as they seem to not be able to keep up the speed and workrate. So I seriously doubt that they be able to compete well in both - league and CL.

Indeed, once they were out of the CL, they found their old style

Maldeika said:
Munich has to get a better bench (and a new coach that is not just a wellness coach but tries to get back some of the structures van Gaal implemented) as there is too much differences between the first team and the others.

Still, it´s a joke, you didn´t win the title. Dortmund was just better as a team, not on individual players.

Großkreutz is a real **** imho...

Sure he is loved by the Dormund fans, as he is one of "them", however this guy comes across so incredible pathetic in interviews.
"Lights on, but nobody is at home"...

The cup match against Fürth and his behaviour towards Asamoah afterwards just shows what kind of a person he really is.

Subotic is the same kind of caliber...all rivalry and emotions aside, but the way he behaved after Robben misses the penalty should just not be tolerated.

Class is not just about footballing skills, but about general behaviour as well and Dortmund still has a lot to learn in that department.

Worst thing about Dortmunds success is the amount of glory hunting cunts jumping the bandwagon. I think the amount of BvB jerseys I see in my area has quadrupled over the last 2 years.

Wonder where they were when Dortmund was shit...

Best thing about yesterday evening was when the Schalke fans showed the nicked "Yellow Wall" flag/banner and ripped it to pieces followed by "Are you missing something?".

Wonder how they got hold of that thing. Its 60 something meters long? Pretty sure you don´t just walk into Dortmunds arena, take that thing down, put it in a backpack and walk out again. ;)

Hearty congratulations to Borussia Dortmund. They don't even need to beat M'gladbach on Saturday evening as the Bavarian Reds will probably fail to beat Werder Bremen away earlier in the day. What I would give for a ticket to join the Dortmund celebrations. Their support is incredible, standing room only.

Bembeltown said:
Worst thing about Dortmunds success is the amount of glory hunting cunts jumping the bandwagon. I think the amount of BvB jerseys I see in my area has quadrupled over the last 2 years.

Wonder where they were when Dortmund was shit...

yes, football pubs were totally overcrowded on wednesday for the bayern match and when i was driving from the Schalke match in Nürnberg home to Berlin on thursday and made a few stops on the way and even in Berlin a lot of people with their brandnew black-yellow scarfs all far away from Dortmund. Will be interesting to see if BVB becomes the new Bayern in terms of glory hunters.
Bembeltown said:
Best thing about yesterday evening was when the Schalke fans showed the nicked "Yellow Wall" flag/banner and ripped it to pieces followed by "Are you missing something?".

Wonder how they got hold of that thing. Its 60 something meters long? Pretty sure you don´t just walk into Dortmunds arena, take that thing down, put it in a backpack and walk out again. ;)
in the end it must have been this way

1. Borussia Dortmund +46 72
2. FC Bayern München +49 64
3. FC Schalke 04 +25 57
------------------------------------------- 1-3 CL
4. Borussia Mönchengladbach +24 56

------------------------------------------- 4 CL-Qualification
5. VfB Stuttgart +18 49
6. Bayer Leverkusen +3 45
7. Hannover 96 -4 44
------------------------------------------- 5-7 Europa League
8. SV Werder Bremen -5 42
9. 1899 Hoffenheim -2 41
10. VfL Wolfsburg -14 40
11. 1. FC Nürnberg -9 38
12. 1. FSV Mainz 05 -1 37
13. SC Freiburg -15 36
14. Hamburger SV -21 34
14. FC Augsburg -14 33
-------------------------------------------- 16th relegation matches vs. 3rd 2nd league
16. 1. FC Köln -30 29

-------------------------------------------- 17+18 relegation
17. Hertha BSC -23 28
18. 1. FC Kaiserslautern -27 20

goal scorers

1 Gomez, Mario, Bayern München 25
2 Huntelaar, Klaas Jan FC Schalke 04 24
3 Lewandowski, Robert Borussia Dortmund 20
4 Harnik, Martin VfB Stuttgart 17
4 Podolski, Lukas 1. FC Köln 17
6 Pizarro, Claudio Werder Bremen 16
6 Reus, Marco Borussia M'gladbach 16
8 Raul FC Schalke 04 14
9 Ibisevic, Vedad VfB Stuttgart 13
10 Kagawa, Shinji Borussia Dortmund 12
10 Kießling, Stefan Bayer Leverkusen 12
10 Mandzukic, Mario VfL Wolfsburg 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.