Bundesliga review

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pink Panther said:
Ruhr said:
The Pink Panther said:
Do you know who the most unpopular person in German football is?

It's the supporter at Borussia Mönchengladbach who shouts "give us a B"

I would have thought Lothar Matthäus, but well....lol, what´s wrong with the guy?

I think the joke may be lost in translation

You do know that any form of humour is wasted on us, right? ;)

But besides that...I am not getting it either! :S

i have this book. Maybe it helps

German laughing. 700 years of german humour
18348031.jpg

shit. Failed again. Tried so hard<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:53 pm --<br /><br />back on topic.

Bundesliga association DFL signed a new tv deal until 2017 with Sky, ARD, ZDF, Sport 1 and Springer media, that will bring the 36 Bundesliga club an average 628 million Euro per year instead of 412 million euro so far.

Bembeltown said:
The Pink Panther said:
Ruhr said:
I would have thought Lothar Matthäus, but well....lol, what´s wrong with the guy?

I think the joke may be lost in translation

You do know that any form of humour is wasted on us, right? ;)

But besides that...I am not getting it either! :S

OK, I'll explain it

There was an old football chant in England where the supporters would spell out the name of their team, so let's take City as an example

Single supporter - "Give us a C"
The crowd follows with a chant of - "C"

Single supporter - "Give us an I"
The crowd - "I"

Single supporter - "Give us a T"
The crowd - "T"

Single supporter - "Give us a Y"
The crowd - "Y"

Single supporter - "What have you got?"
The crowd - "City, City, City"

So the most unpopular person in German football is the Borussia Mönchengladbach supporter who shouts, "give us a B"

Ruhr said:
shit. Failed again. Tried so hard

-- Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:53 pm --

back on topic.

Bundesliga association DFL signed a new tv deal until 2017 with Sky, ARD, ZDF, Sport 1 and Springer media, that will bring the 36 Bundesliga club an average 628 million Euro per year instead of 412 million euro so far.

sky? does that mean we'll get Bundesliga on Sky Sports from now on?

well, it has been Sky Deutschland before, so there is no change in pay tv. It is just more money (also from the free tv stations ARD, ZDF and Sport1)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ruhr said:
shit. Failed again. Tried so hard

-- Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:53 pm --

back on topic.

sky? does that mean we'll get Bundesliga on Sky Sports from now on?

That are the national rights.

Here in Germany Sky has different packages. Sky World (with the basic programmes and series), Sky Film, Sky Bundesliga (with all Bundesliga matches and a conference) and Sky Sports (with the CL, some Premier League matches, American NHL and NFL..., Formula One)

Sky World costs 16,90 EUR, World + one package 33,90, World + 2 packages 45,90, World + 3 packages 55,90 EUR

(so a lot people like myself do not pay full price. I have world and 2 Sports and Bundesliga and pay 27,90 EUR)

A Bundesliga Show with the five matches from 15:30 on Saturday starts at 18:30 in free TV. Another show that includes the late game is shown at 23:00 on Saturday.

All matches of the German team are shown openly on free TV. And most or all of the World Cup or European Cup matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.