Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
What gets me is that Bayern will receive less criticism for winning eleven league titles in a row than we have for winning three in a row because apparently no one can compete with us financially.

The irony is that they actually have a bigger financial advantage over their domestic rivals than we do. In fact, there are clubs in England that have spent more than us in the last five years and even the last decade.

4 last day title wins since we were founded 15 years ago, no last day heartbreaks. The balance of probability suggests that, at some stage, we will have to face it.
How dare you suggest such a thing. Hang your head in shame

Have to agree. Our luck may well run out at some point. Hopefully by then I will be dead and buried so won't have to suffer that heartache.

I really wanted Dortmund to win.

But when i read yesterday and this morning of their plans for the Dortmund victory parade on Sunday with the local authorities already closing roads in anticipation and crowd barriers being erected on Friday along the 5 mile published route I shuddered! There were even published instructions for the expected one million victory parade attendees on car route choice, public transport etc!!!!

There is forward planning and there is sheer arrogance and that was the latter!
Or just efficient Germans being efficient Germans.

What gets me is that Bayern will receive less criticism for winning eleven league titles in a row than we have for winning three in a row because apparently no one can compete with us financially.

The irony is that they actually have a bigger financial advantage over their domestic rivals than we do. In fact, there are clubs in England that have spent more than us in the last five years and even the last decade.

there are clubs in England that have spent more than us in the last five years and even the last decade.

But the media are built from the scum so-called elite clubs and know what they are doing, its always been a witch hunt and the muppets that believe everything that is written are the fans of those scum clubs,

How can the Premier League be a farmers league being lead by Manchester City, We are the only club that plays under the FFP rules and every penny is accounted for, I don't think in the past 8 years Manchester City have spent a penny of Sheikh Mansour money, We are running Manchester City in its own right, with prize money, TV revenue, sponsorship, We are making a profit every season,

We are simply the best-run football club in the world and don't need anybody to blow smoke up people's bum,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.