Burnley (A) - Fri 11th Aug | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I of course agree we need to win but Pep will want to show Vinnie what managing at the top level is all about. He'll be all over our team to absolutely crush Burnley if it is possible. If we are 2 up with 20 to go you really think Pep is taking the boot off because of who's in the other coaching box?
No, not for a moment. However you have to take into account (please) that I am a heart rules head fan. I want us to win everything in sight but I have/had my favourite players. 1) Dunnie Monster 2) Vincent Kompany 3) John Stones.
So anything to do with those three players I am torn in two. :-)

A lot of my daft postings need to be taken with a pinch of salt. Tongue in cheek. :-) Sorry.

No, not for a moment. However you have to take into account (please) that I am a heart rules head fan. I want us to win everything in sight but I have/had my favourite players. 1) Dunnie Monster 2) Vincent Kompany 3) John Stones.
So anything to do with those three players I am torn in two. :-)

A lot of my daft postings need to be taken with a pinch of salt. Tongue in cheek. :-) Sorry.
Mate, I still tear up when I rewind the Vinnie Leicester goal.
"NO- NO NOOO! What are you doing--- BRILLIANT !!!!!"

I think they will fancy a Norwich away style upset here. We will have to be on it but if we play like we did yesterday we will win

wish all the best to Kompany this season and hope they take points off of rivals too but this Friday I hope we teach them a lesson about difference of Champo and treble winner level opponents. :)

they will be up for it for sure, first home game back in PL vs best of the world City, would be horrible to not win this one imo.

get the 18 points vs promoted ones.

last year we did 16 and drew that Forest away game only by missing everything then they scored from their first shot in 2nd half.

imo we go with 3223, Gvardiol-Dias-Akanji / Rodri, Stones/ Foden, KDB/ Grealish, Haaland, Bernardo
This is not aboot teaching any a lesson.

In
Win
Out
No injuries
No reds
No probs !!

Think Grealish needs a little break. It may have only been pre-season but he's looked under par.

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Gvardiol
Rodri Kovacic
Bernardo KDB Foden
Haaland

I love Alvarez but we looked miles more creative once KDB and Foden were on the pitch. Haaland will be far more dangerous with those two behind him.
A little break ?! He's just been off for a summer break !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.