Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Sorry pal I did lol

no worries...

I really like Diaz .....he is so positive and loves to run at the defender and thats his first thought.....we need that in our team...he is young at present and needs the next two years of being on the bench, getting regular game time through subs appearances and then we could have a very special player on our hands (same with Fodden )

Great performance again but the amount of missed chances is shocking and was asking for trouble at the end. Can't say we should be overly concerned but I think Sane and Jesus would have taken one of the countless chances today. Gundogan still lacking in the final third but overall played well. 13 points clear at the end of the day and onto the next one.

Think everyone needs to chill......yeah frustrating but we're 16 points ahead ffs! Tomorrow it'll be irrelevant as we march on. We didn't lose. Sterling does need a rocket from Pep, then a cuddle. Bring on Leicester. We'll take it out on them. Gundogan i thought was fantastic, our best player cant understand why people are slating him.
Agreed.. though its always forgotten that goal difference is an extra point. by the end today we will have a minimum FOURTEEN point cushion. That is 5 games our rivals need to win and we lose. League is sown up. Its how we manage the cup's with injuries

Fair enough. Apologies.

An open net is an open net though.

His whole interview focused on two things. The side Sterling prefers to play on and his finishing. The two things that caused problems today.

It was either brilliantly incisive by Neville or it got to Raheem.

But they settled too much for 1-0 and that was a mistake today. They also for the first time finished a game second best and looked like the games had caught them up.

Truth is but for an amazing save they could have lost that game.

But this is why we are not going to win the league by a huge total in the way some are saying. It will be much closer. The season is long and we are starting to feel the effects of injury.

He HAS to play Sterling next week - though. He needs his confidence back. He should not have been taken off today as Sergio could have come off given his performance today and pushing Sterling in the middle to try to get the winner was the best thing he could do.

Sack the board!

Disappointing result and sloppy finishing but a point not the end of the world. The players need a rest now and we go again.

We are still going to be a point better off than we were last week at a minimum thanks to Spurs beating the tags so all good.

Sterling shouldn't take the blame it was all round poor finishing notably Aguero was very poor and even KDB quiet.

Just one of those days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.