Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Horrible game to watch. Was a draw but felt like a loss really. Sterling and Kun offered nothing all game. Kompany on the other hand, offered absolutely fuck all in the build up. Singlehandedly made our build up so slow. It’s so obvious the Burnley players all targeted him with their press. I’m sorry but Laporte start over Kompany now.

Am I the only one who thought Sterling wasn’t bad before the miss? Thought he looked quite threatening and linked up well. Subbing Brahim on was the wrong decision.

One hell of a crazy blip! I’m sat here laughing at how the hell did we not win that? I’ve always said I’ll always take an away point no matter who we play. But that today seems more like two points dropped. A mixture of the wrong final pass all game and some atrocious finishing. Shit happens..... onwards & upwards.

No disrespect whatsoever to Díaz because I think that he could be world class one day, but saying we don't need Mahrez because we have Brahim is akin to saying I don't need to work because I've put a tenner on Brighton to win the league. It might pay off big-time but in the short term it does nothing for you.

Think everyone needs to chill......yeah frustrating but we're 16 points ahead ffs! Tomorrow it'll be irrelevant as we march on. We didn't lose. Sterling does need a rocket from Pep, then a cuddle. Bring on Leicester. We'll take it out on them. Gundogan i thought was fantastic, our best player cant understand why people are slating him.
Gets to the final third and turns to watery shite, would be my guess.

Well, their goal was coming as our back 4 with the exception of Danilio had a pretty iffy 2nd half performance. Don't get this love in with Walker, makes too many brain dead decisions in my view to be a truly world class defender....good when we are 2 up and in total control, not so great when we are hanging on for a 1-0, not disciplined enough.
Saved by Ederson several times in the 2nd half as well...well done son....
Not good from Sterling today, indecisive and summed up but that dreadful miss
Few players disappeared 2nd half, possibly just tired....we need this break coming up...
Diaz came on and showed why he is not ready to be a regular starter, didn't once manage to get a cross in when he had the ball out left, I counted 4 times he had the ball inside the box
Some very nice football played by us at times but we made so many poor final decisions in and around their box on the break
First 70 minutes was usual standard of play, exhilarating at times.....last 20 minutes quite sloppy
First time this season we have been ahead and not won which is pretty impressive bearing in mind it is now February.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.