Burnley (A) | Post Match Thread

Good performance.

Never a red card in a million years that. I had worse challenges every weekend in Sunday league than that and not a card was shown. Just brushed myself down and got on with it. Game's gone soft. Full of mard arses nowadays.
I agree, the game is full of madarses these days…

Quite a few of them in their main stand applauded KDB as he walked round to the tunnel.

Until he walked past the dicks alongside us and got dogs abuse.

Go figure.
I was on our right and looked like he got a good reception from the stand to our right to me.
Football is tribalistic can't get worked up if a few of there lads in their 'end' give a bit of stick.

I was in the Longside Upper and there was a lot of applause for him round me and even some clapped him in the cricket field. Burnley have their idiots like every other team , but it's a good town full of good people. Will get some stick for this.
I was in the bob lord stand mate & it was the same around me, the chant was when kdb walked past the burnley “fans” in the cricket field stand, shameful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.