Burnley (A) | Post Match Thread

Good performance.

Never a red card in a million years that. I had worse challenges every weekend in Sunday league than that and not a card was shown. Just brushed myself down and got on with it. Game's gone soft. Full of mard arses nowadays.
Wreckless and out of control. That he didn’t break Walker’s leg is down to good fortune.

The day Burnley is a banana skin I will show my rectum live on sky news.
We regularly put 5 or 6 past them.
45-1 in the last 14 games, not to mention during the days of the goat, 5-0 and 6-0 .
Rectum of the Year.
”When he bent over, it set the sprinklers off.” Sean Lock. RIP.

Good performance.

Never a red card in a million years that. I had worse challenges every weekend in Sunday league than that and not a card was shown. Just brushed myself down and got on with it. Game's gone soft. Full of mard arses nowadays.
There must be something wrong with your eyesight. Clearest red card you could ever get, you could see Walker’s leg bend as the Burnley player kicked his calf.

This is how VAR should be used.

Last edited:
Ignoring the obvious, I thought Kova was quietly impressive. What a player we have there.
And Ake - looked like he hadn't missed any games!

City top of the league the most so far this season!
Come on Arsenal - keep up!
Kovacic changed the tempo of the game when he came on. We seemed really static without Gundog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.