Burnley (A) | Post Match Thread

Did Kyle turn his ankle?
Some poor bloke broke his ankle and his foot went sideways just before halftime, tripped awkwardly on it trying to negotiate an obstructed aisle between blocks 10 & 11.

I’m no doctor but rushing him back from a really bad hamstring injury to play against dross like Burnley was fucking moronic.

It’s not often our medical team shit the bed but I could see this coming from the first whistle.
So you’re not a Doctor but you call the decision to play him moronic (easy with hindsight)
This decision will have been taken by the club/player/manager with the best medics and equipment (scans etc) available to them
The same medical team that kept the vast majority of the squad fit and available all last season
I would call it terrible bad luck

If that is us under-cooked, behind everyone else in preparation, missing key players and still with the opportunity to add quality to the squad, we could be in for a special season. Red shirted tossers everywhere should be shivering in fear.
They are. Check out the bitter, jealous comments on social media... to sum it up, the number 115 is being mentioned a lot

So you’re not a Doctor but you call the decision to play him moronic (easy with hindsight)
This decision will have been taken by the club/player/manager with the best medics and equipment (scans etc) available to them
The same medical team that kept the vast majority of the squad fit and available all last season
I would call it terrible bad luck

Alright Dr Cougat sit down.

90/100 mins non stop passing on the pitch and a similar period singing a vast medley of songs old and new helped numb the realisation that a pocket of 50+ blokes in Burnley are the love children of Fester and Nigel Farage.
Hearing our signature, off key 'Aaawwwooo'ing warmed my heart last night. Really feels like 'our song' and something a bit different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.