Burnley (A) | Post Match Thread

God i missed city.
Imperious performance.
I love a 3 of rodri bernardo kovacic.
Phils time to explode.
KDB needs an extended break.
Haaland is unreal.
Rodri, Bernardo and Kovacic at one point were in a small triangle. No-one could get the ball off them. Toying with the opposition.

I thought the 5 minutes prior to the second goal was absurdly good from City.

Hahaha. Having never had a hospitality ticket before, I didn't know what to expect.

To be fair it was a really down to earth experience. Starter and a carvery pre match with beers etc. Beers ordered and ready on table at half time and post match beers with cheese and biscuits on table after the final whistle.

Food was nice but I wouldn't give up a few pre match pints in a proper pub and a chip barm for the walk to the ground for it.

But the view from the seat was fantastic. God knows how much that'd cost at City but fair play to those that have that at the Etihad, it must be amazing to watch our team at that proximity week in, week out.
I was in the same hospitality mate it was decent to be honest :), was sat directly behind vinny’s dugout and had perfect view of both him & pep going at it! beers & food were also very good all in all a top night :)

I was in the same hospitality mate it was decent to be honest :), was sat directly behind vinny’s dugout and had perfect view of both him & pep going at it! beers & food were also very good all in all a top night :)
I think there were a few blues dotted about. I definitely recognised an older bloke who was in a white polo shirt as an away game regular.

The shenanigans in the dugout was brilliant to see close up.

Quite some money being offered outside the away end for tickets. I bet a few were tempted.

Really liked how we seamlessly adapted our shape after Kevin went off. It wasn't working at the start but the switch to 3atb with Phil and Julian narrow behind Haaland and Rico and Kyle providing the width gave us back control and Burnley had no answer.

Ake, Phil, Erling all had great games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.