Burnley (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Burnley (A) Prediction

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth do these reporters get jobs? Why do you play ‘dinho? What qualities does he have? What do you think about our defence? Stealing a living all of them.

How on earth do these reporters get jobs? Why do you play ‘dinho? What qualities does he have? What do you think about our defence? Stealing a living all of them.
He's not going to criticise his players is he. Completely pointless questions. Little more than goading.

Man Utd allow their supporters to ask questions, or they did at the UEFA Astana v Man Utd press conference. City should do the same. An opportunity for the coach to face questions should be interesting but much of the press is hostile so Pep has his guard up, and other than injury updates we usually learn nothing.

We look so easy to slice through again. It is like Pep's first season. A real lack of balance. De Bruyne just desperately trying to run the game and Silva and Gundogan desperately trying to get anywhere near it. When we lose the ball it is so easy to run at our defence and we look shambolic at times.

We need more energy and bite in midfield. We are missing Fernandinho from our defensive midfield hugely but can't really afford to play him there and put Otamendi and Stones in defence because they look so poor together.

I hope Pep does decide to play them tomorrow.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling
Bernardo
Jesus

Would be my team. Foden needs to start games now. His energy and pressing would make a big difference.

I do wish Pep would consider playing Rodri alongside Stones, with Dinho in his natural position, and Angeliño at LB (Mendy is bang out of form right now), as I think we would genuinely be much more solid in defence.

But, he sees the players in training and has a vision for how our system works, so must believe his current setup will win out over time.

We obviously just have to hope he is right (and he usually is, to be fair).

With the GUndog suspended, and Burnley being known for direct football, I think there is a decent possibility of Fern covering for the Gundog, and Ota playing alongside Stones with Foden replacing Silva.

We look so easy to slice through again. It is like Pep's first season. A real lack of balance. De Bruyne just desperately trying to run the game and Silva and Gundogan desperately trying to get anywhere near it. When we lose the ball it is so easy to run at our defence and we look shambolic at times.

We need more energy and bite in midfield. We are missing Fernandinho from our defensive midfield hugely but can't really afford to play him there and put Otamendi and Stones in defence because they look so poor together.

I hope Pep does decide to play them tomorrow.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling
Bernardo
Jesus

Would be my team. Foden needs to start games now. His energy and pressing would make a big difference.

This isnt the game for foden he will have the shit kicked out of him we need players who are use to what they do there rodri os a must just for his height.

A horrible place to go and a horrible team to play at the best of times. I think it will be a draw
Your not from Burnley are you?
p068vdy9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.