Burnley tickets "coming soon"?

Swayed all week but ended up buying today one off ticket website for £78. It’s got a QR code with seat Nr. Got a refund for delayed train last Sunday so it’s gone against the ticket price.
That'll be the Burnley end if you didnt know as all City tickets are paper

Absolutely. People are correctly having at a go at the Royal Mail service, but once again the fault here lies with the club, sending them out so late that there is no margin for error. I can see the Etihad from where I live, but the tracking from RM said the ticket was in Preston. So they send them out last minute from Manchester, to Preston, to deliver the majority of them back to Manchester. What could possibly go wrong!
It's a proper shambles, wonder how long it'll be before all tickets end up being mobile

Absolutely crap. I'm travelling for match tomorrow so even if tickets arrived then they're too late. Ticket office said they've asked for duplicates at Burnley to pick up but not given any info about what time and what I need to take. Will take ID and assume that's all I need.

Absolutely crap. I'm travelling for match tomorrow so even if tickets arrived then they're too late. Ticket office said they've asked for duplicates at Burnley to pick up but not given any info about what time and what I need to take. Will take ID and assume that's all I need.
I did something similar at Brentford last year, ID was enough although it might be worth having the confirmation email to hand

Ah not ideal mate, but at least you'll get to the game. Is the Manor in Glen Parva still there, they used to do an amazing Sunday lunch haha.

I'm not part of the Branch, never really appealed to me. I'll probably be wishing I did in a few years, as my 24,000 points starts to feel like less and less
Yes, the Manor is still going, although it stinks of piss and gravy nowadays!

Joining the branch won't make much difference to getting tickets mate, we've all in the 24k + points bracket. Only got 2 for Burnley ( 6 last time) and 2 for Sheff Utd. Branch or no branch, tickets will be in very short supply this season for us non-corporate peasants.

Email from city giving details of the ground etc says tickets to be collected from ticket office at the North Stand

Does Burnley have a north stand

They named after famous past players :)

Email from city giving details of the ground etc says tickets to be collected from ticket office at the North Stand

Does Burnley have a north stand

They named after famous past players :)
Do City say what time Burnley’s Ticket Office would be open mate?

Looking at the back of my ticket, the North Stand is the one to the left of us when facing the pitch
That is true but the ticket office is middle of the south stand on that logic if the Cricket Field stand we are in is West. I think they included the information for collection at the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.