Burnley V Man City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
I do not like seeing Dzeko and Aguero starting together. It just doesn't work for me. Much rather see Nasri in there with Silva behind Aguero.

Have to agree. Just hope to see the Dzeko that stands up and looks bothered. Anyway looking forward
to the game and have plenty of Stella handy, should it be needed.

So easy to criticise the managers team selection, but we have a bigger game (for the club) on Wednesday night, and we need to make sure we have the players required for that game available, hence no Milner or Kolorov, and Mangala, Bony and Nasri on the bench, who I suspect will all start on Wednesday, too much rotation, yes probably, but I can see why.

We have only one chance in the CL, and its a slim one, but it would be impossible without certain players. 9 games in the league after this one, and that team should be good enough to beat Burnley.

GaudinoMotors said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Milner not involved at all.

Maybe Pelle doesn't rate players who play consistently well in the Premiership.
Very disappointing - a lack of gratitude and understanding that brings down the curtain on Jimmy's City career.

Cart and horse there MIlner has only himself to blame.

blueparrot said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Milner not involved at all.

Maybe Pelle doesn't rate players who play consistently well in the Premiership.
Very disappointing - a lack of gratitude and understanding that brings down the curtain on Jimmy's City career.

Cart and horse there MIlner has only himself to blame.

How ?? he never complains and is seeing out his whole contract, which barely any players do. He's been really good this year, so if thats the case pelle is being childish

cleavers said:
So easy to criticise the managers team selection, but we have a bigger game (for the club) on Wednesday night, and we need to make sure we have the players required for that game available, hence no Milner or Kolorov, and Mangala, Bony and Nasri on the bench, who I suspect will all start on Wednesday, too much rotation, yes probably, but I can see why.

We have only one chance in the CL, and its a slim one, but it would be impossible without certain players. 9 games in the league after this one, and that team should be good enough to beat Burnley.

Most on here, myself included, agreed with his team selection for the Liverpool game and look what happened there.
He's damned if he does and he's damned if he doesn't. Good job opinions on here don't have any real bearing
on the actual game.

Would rather have prioritised this game than the barca game tbh. We NEED to get 2nd at worst this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.